Destiny stars?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchiDylan

Reaction score
HI! I can't get past 6th super silver on my cd! I want a destiny star, but can't do anything to get one. Is there a good way to raise the rank quickly? Also, I was wondering if anyone could maybe send me the code for a star if I gave them my log in code... Thanks for any responses on this thread! :D

to get it sign in on the compotiction and make ppl vote for you and thats how you get past super silver but you have to sign in a bunch of times

if i gave you the distiny star cheat it whont go to your tamagotchi because it is not the same logout code

what I meant about that last part... I meant that I would give you my login info, and then you would give me the code that the destiny star gives when you press SEND TO MUSIC STAR.

what I meant about that last part... I meant that I would give you my login info, and then you would give me the code that the destiny star gives when you press SEND TO MUSIC STAR.
i wud NOT do that.

I have a destiny star but you wouln't be honest with me and if i were you i would not be asking

I have a destiny star but you wouln't be honest with me and if i were you i would not be asking
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I promise. I don't lie. Well, you have no way of knowing that, but you wouldn't have any way to be tricked anyway! What I meant, AGAIN, was that I could PM somebody my tamagotchi's LOGIN code and USER name, and they could log in as my tama and give me the code it gives back. It would be completely safe in every way, but nevermind. That was a little selfish of me to ask, so nevermind. I would like to know if there's any way to hurry up the process of raising the level. BYE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back