Determine evolutions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naratsu

Reaction score
I'm new to the entire Tamagotchi V3 thing; and hadn't really used V1 or V2; just the classic regular plain Tamagotchi from when I was little.

How do we determine what our Tamagotchi evolve into? I'm sure it's based on how we raise them; but is there perhaps a guide showing how to get what by raising them a ceertain way?

Also, I notice there's other Baby Tamagotchi. How do we get the privelidge of using them? Or is it just random? o.o;

Note: I prefer not to use any unoffical codes or "debug" features.

The Characters you get are determined by the way you take car of your Tamagotchi.

There is no real way to determine the outcome.

//CS

About your Baby question: There are 2 Babies on v3. One is Black, the other white. The Black one is a boy, the white one is a girl.

The babys are chosen at random.

//CS

as much as its true that its just based on how you take care of them (and growth charts, they help :D )

there is no guarentee about what tama u will get, however, since tamagotchi ARE machines (*GASP*) there are very specific ways of getting that certain char.

a good way to do that is to controll the traning bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back