deviant art

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a account but I don't barely go on there... I only went on there once..

How do you even use it?

Locky458

'What is it?'

It's a site where you can showcase your art.

I was thinking about getting an account to show-case my ingenuis creations (XD) but wasn't sure how good it was.

If you have it, please tell me how you like it and if it is easy/hard to use.

I love deviant art. People there aren't that mean. Some are a little, ehm, judgemental.

They give you good advice, as long as you can take criticism. The most beautiful, realistic, perfect, pictures that I have seen, have even gotten comments about critique.

Deviantart isn't that hard to use. You just need a scanner/camera and you upload it. The hardest part, i think, is catergerizing your art.

bamcr

^ Ok, thanks.

I just want to put them there to show my friends so I don't have to send them one by one.

anyone have an account on it?
I did till SOMEONE on THIS site whom was a mod on there ratted on me for being a few months underaged! When I turn 13 I am making another account >< If I get that account banned I am reporting this 'tard

I love the site, I get alot of my Desktop wallpapers there, and its cooL!

didn't know you had to be thirteen. :rolleyes: gosh. lucky I'm thirteen then. wish I had a scanner. then I could actually put art on there. :)

You signed up and you don't know what it's used for? Why sign up in the first place then?
[SIZE=11pt]No needed to get worked up no more :huh: I know how to use it. [/SIZE]

I was just curious to see what you can do on that site.

I uploaded about 1 piece of artwork.

///Locky458

No, every time I try to make an account, it says I'm banned.
[SIZE=11pt]Hm.. IP address. That's the point.[/SIZE]

Go make a new account of a different computer, or put a different email when you sign in..

///Locky458

I was thinking about joining soon.

I don't know howto use it though.

hey, anyone who has an account on deviantART know a member named chibibreeder?

if you know her pm me.

[SIZE=11pt]Hm.. IP address. That's the point.Go make a new account of a different computer, or put a different email when you sign in..

///Locky458

[/SIZE]
I tried making one on my brother's computer, and using a different e-mail adress. I think it's my general area for Internet Explorer that it doesn't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back