Devilgotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IMyTama

Reaction score
Well last nigt my mom was rambling on at me about taking care of the dog.. [[ As usual ]] and she then said if you do tak care of the dog you can have a Devilgotchi! I felt really happy but my mom doesnt know how much they are -Keeps it on the down-low- so I was gonna ask if any one knew where they are being sold?

You can find them on eBay only, and when you do they are extremely high-priced. I would suggest going after another Tamagotchi.

Devil Gotchis aren't sold in stores any more. You will have to ebay it.

They show up about 5 times a year and go from $100 to as high as $250. Once in a while, more depending on the color and who is bidding.

Good luck :ichigotchi:

Oooh yes I remeber seeing one on ebay the black one and it went for $293.54 !! !! !!

IMyTama :mellow:

Another alternative if you have a cell phone is to buy the new Tamagotchi Monster cellphone game, available now on European providers and probably coming soon on US providers. The Monster is essentially the Devilgotchi translated into English, with only two other changes...

-The flush icon is now a roll of toilet paper.

-The new startup sequence has a whole haunted house feel with fog and the bat from the Tamagotchi Angel.

There's also graphical enhancements for the mobile version as well, but other than the changes I mentioned, functionality, characters, etc. are all the same as the Devilgotchi.

If you are lucky you can get them for $100.I got mine for that and it sold for that much too.It was used but had a tab and was in the original packaging!I believe it was the white one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back