Diary of the Social Outcasts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KareliaTheTama

Reaction score
The story begins one day at a tama school in south Tamahassee. (pun!) A group of students accidentally meet in the hallway by a few chance occurrences and they become fast friends.. They each have a diary documenting the ups and downs of middle school life as the misfits, weirdos, and social outcasts of the school. The characters are Caitlin, a misfashionista and a proud Makiko, Drake, a nerdy yet funny Mametchi, the reclusive and ever-so-mysterious dark-haired Dazzilitchi named Selene, the over-bubbly and many-talented Itchigotchi named Farrel, and a sarcastic and dare-devilish Kutchipatchi named Oliver. Use your imagination, because with this group, the possibilities are endless.

Caitlin's entry:

Dear Diary,

Today was my first day at the new school. I wore my pink cupcake outfit, but during lunch, I got up to put up my tray when I ran into this really cute Mametchi named Drake. He spilled food all over my cupcake dress, but I didn't mind. Gosh, he was so nerdy, though. I also met this goth girl in my homeroom, with a name starting with an S, I think.. She was interesting.. She told me she knew a spell, and I didn't believe her, so I said prove it, and she did. She cast some kind of drawing spell, so that when the teacher drew on the board, she only drew doodles instead of the lesson. It was even funnier when Oliver, my Kutchipatchi friend from elementary school, made a snarky comment under his breath, as so did Farrel, a new Itchigotchi girl. That Farrel could not stop laughing.

Oh well, goodnight diary.

~ Caitlin the FIERCE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back