Did anybody see the movie ''Coraline''?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megapatchi27

Reaction score
Has anybody else seen it? The book came before the movie.LOL button eyes! :( My dad said it was ''creppy'' . I already read the book, so I already knew what was going to happen. :(

Ohmygosh, I loved it. <33

My sister brought huge, black buttons to the theater with her and walked out with them on her eyes. It really freaked some people out. =P

It was hilarious.

Ohmygosh, I loved it. <33
My sister brought huge, black buttons to the theater with her and walked out with them on her eyes. It really freaked some people out. =P

It was hilarious.
That sounds like it was funny.

I watched the movie but only because my mom read the book and wanted to see it. But the movie was cool. Except for the little baby that was crying a few rows down in the movie theater we were watching it in. That's why you don't take a 2 or 3 year old to a PG :mametchi: movie!

I haven't seen it, but my friend has..she said it was kinda disturbing. ^-^; I want to see it though. I hope it's still out.

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw it when it came out (i wanted to see another move, but it was 2 scary 4 my little sister!!! :p ) they walked funny at this one part when corilines "other" dad pops out of no where i nerly jumed out of my seat and the guy by me was staring at me, lol :p

Latest posts

Back