Did I break it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly45

Reaction score
So I did this cheat to get 100 skill points. Basically you buy a bunch of food, delete it, Then in your food menu there are unlimited "balls" (the kind your tot plays with)...You scroll through all of these and come to an unnamed item and feed it to your tama, then you get the skill points. The cheat worked perfectly, BUT:

My problem is that I now have my whole food thing filled with balls and I can no longer buy food items from the shop because I have no room in my menu for them. I tried to delete them but it wont work and the number of balls goes passed 100..

Any suggestions?? Anyone have/having this problem?

that happened to me it went away after i reseted it u might need to reset it sorry :huh:

u need to reset it because i tried download but the balls were still there

That really sucks. At least its only a first generation. And I have some room on my other tama to transfer some items. I hope there is a way to let other people know not to do this cheat. Its not worth it. Thanks for your help btw.

...Is there anything I can do about my points? I have 30335gp and I really would rather not loose them all.

I'm sorry but you have the ball glitch. That glitch makes all your items turn into balls. You can continue to raise a Tamagotchi with the ball glitch, but it gets quite annoying having all of your items being balls.

To get rid of the ball glitch, you must press the reset button and chose RESET instead of DOWNLOAD. If you do not reset your Tamagotchi, the ball glitch will not go away. And once you reset your tama, all of your previous information will be wiped out. So there is no way to save your Gotchi Points.

Once again, I'm really sorry.

Yeah thats a pretty horrible glitch.

I wanted violetchi so bad..then I finally get her and have this problem :huh:

Oh well. I have reset the tama and now have a little tsubutchi named Asher.

And I will not be trying that cheat again. Hopefully no one else does.

Now I am omw to tama town to make my points. Byee =)

This happened to me on my V4. I tried to delete some of the foods I didn't want, then they were all balls. I'm sorry to say that the only way to get rid of this glitch is to reset your Tamagotchi completely. Also, I recommend not scrolling down too far into your food list, because I found like other items there besides balls like I think I found a cap, and then the numbers of the items turned into a pixeled mess. Then my Tamagotchi froze and I had to reset and download. It really isn't a bad glitch, the only thing is that like I said, it can freeze your Tama if you scroll too far, and you won't be able to buy meals anymore.

I scrolled way way far and seen the pixeled mess and a pencil. Also another bad thing about the glitch is it wouldn't let me connect with my other tama to give it a present. Because i was going to give my items to my other tama before i reset...and It said it was too full!

Ah, the infamous ball glitch. This has been known to happen with v4s and v4.5s. I once had this problem, and when I scrolled down the food list, some of the stuff DEFINITELY wasn't balls or food. I even found poop. And it wasn't of the lucky angelgotchi variety. :kuribotchi:

hahaha even found poop!? Thats comical lol Got the problem all fixed though..I reset and started all over. but I have to go make all my points back at tama town now...Many i had like 30,000 + gp

Eat all the ones in the "Snacks" section. They function as snacks so just eat them!

hahaha even found poop!? Thats comical lol Got the problem all fixed though..I reset and started all over. but I have to go make all my points back at tama town now...Many i had like 30,000 + gp
THERE IS THIS TRICK TO GET MORE POINTS ON TAMATOWN WITH THE V4/4.5. First go to the burfer game at the food court and once the game starts then exit .Next go to the pizza game and the time will go by faster so try to get at least four pizzas done.if u do get at least four press the button to get ur points and a sign right there might be popping up a lot keep pressing and and it will keep on giving u points because when u keep pressing it the pinots thing will show up again and again and u just collect the points i do that sometimes and it does work =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back