Did i get a knockoff tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I got this and a couple English tamagotchis off a seller on Facebook. The English ones are legit, exactly as I remember, but I've never had a Japanese one. Are the pixels usually so big? I also can't find this shell online anywhere to see exactly what version this is. Let me know, what you guys think, thanks!

Attachments

• 20220829_133548.jpg
    20220829_133548.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
That's definitely a bootleg, but I'm not sure what kind. The shell is modeled after the V4 Tamagotchi Connection/Entama releases. Something to notice when trying to figure out if a Tama is a fake or not is if the buttons are labelled on the shell. No official release has listed the buttons as "A, B, C" or any other descriptives on the shell.

I hope this helps!

That's definitely a bootleg, but I'm not sure what kind. The shell is modeled after the V4 Tamagotchi Connection/Entama releases. Something to notice when trying to figure out if a Tama is a fake or not is if the buttons are labelled on the shell. No official release has listed the buttons as "A, B, C" or any other descriptives on the shell.

I hope this helps!
Okay, thanks so much! Kind of a bummer but I only payed 15$ for it so oh well lol

Latest posts

Back