Did You Ever Get In Trouble At School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireCracker

Reaction score
Did You? I Got A Phone-call Home On My First Day Of School For Saying (The Slang Word For Poop) A Little Too Loadly

Sorry If This Is A Duplicate/Agaisnt Rules

Not in big trouble. I've gotten yelled at a few times (You could probably count them all on your fingers, I don't talk much.) for talking in class. And I've gotten yelled at (more threateningly talked to) by teachers for touching things, like the computers, the globe, the sink, and for tapping my pencil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I once got yelled at by my art teacher for making the paint violet instead of peach. >.<

[SIZE=7pt]Yeah, in 7th grade I forgot to do my math homework and they made me call home.[/SIZE]

>_<

But my mom was like, "Uhh..okay..Next time remember to do it." So I didn't get in trouble.

I get in trouble a bit. Otherwise I just do my job.

I could very well cause a lot of trouble. I find people who think they're "rebeling against society" to be immature. I have enough self control to do shut up and do my work, so obviously it must not take much.

Yesh, I have gotten in trouble before. :B But not too much- not enough for a d-hall anyways.

I think the last time was for talking, but it was no biggie.

I get in trouble for what I deserve to.

However, that isn't very often. I've never been sent to detention and I've never had a "time-out" (in those younger years xP).

IM NOT AN ANGEL, IM KRACY...YEAH, IM KRACY! I NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY TEACHERS, ACTUALLY THEY SAY, THAT THEY WISH ALL THEIR STUDENTS WERE LIKE ME. HA,HA,HA, CAUSE THEY STILL DONT KNOW WAT I SAY ABOUT THEM. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....COUGHS....HAHAHA,HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! :blink:

I get in trouble occasionally. I get in trouble every now and then for tapping my pencil, other times for talking, and other times when they mistake me for someone else. That happened in grade 3. One of my friends who looked basically like my twin was running along the bitchimen ledge thing and a teacher yelled at her to get off (that's what she told me anyway) and then about two minutes later my friend does it again except the teacher didn't talk to her. Then the teacher comes up to me about 10 minutes later and tells me to give her my name and class. I denied it, but then she said "Don't lie you rude indervidual!" and yeah. I was very upset and I got into trouble for something I didn't do.

not really anything bad to get a detention. i get in trouble for like talking in class or tapping my pencil during a test lol.

yeah i got in trouble alot last year but i am doing better this year

I occasionally get the 'Quiet down' signal, but nothing else. I try hard to be a good student, and it eventually payed off. But Nobody's perfect, so I can't say that I've never gotten into trouble- That would be a lie. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol only a few times I threw a piece of French fry at this dumb boy and it hit a teacher lol!!

Although I've been yelled at 4 talking, passin' notes, and not payin' attention, I've never been sent to the principal's office for a bad reason. :) I'm tring not to get to the principal's office 4 a bad reason and it working!I've been an angel all my life no principal's office. No warning, detention, suspention,expelled, or anying worse.

I get in trouble alot. Why? Because of my trouble-making friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back