Did You Ever Get In Trouble At School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol only a few times I threw a piece of French fry at this dumb boy and it hit a teacher  lol!!
Teehee

That Reminds Me Of A Time I Threw A Chalk Piece At the Wrong Person And The Guy Started

Swearing Like Crazy And The Teacher Came In And My Teacher Asked" What Did You Say"

And He Was Still Swearing When The Teacher Was Around (Saying The F Word And Stuff) And The Teacher Didn't Send Him Down The Office

He Sent Me Down Intstead

Oh Well.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, well once, this girl I didn't like, we'll call her B, and I were taking a french test and she was across from me (bummer). So she was like, "hey, can you give me the answers?" and I'm like, no. So all of a sudden the French teacher is like, YOU GIRLS ARE CHEATING! GO DOWN TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE! So we did, and we were laughing so hard the whole way down there. And we were like, "WE DIDN"T CHEAT" and she believed us and the french teacher got in trouble. . :blink: That was last year in grade 7. And I've been in class detentions so many times, way more than you can count on your fingers. I'm not a bad girl, but I'm not a goody-two-shoes either.

Nope. I never even got detention. Except yesterday some really mean lunch monitor lady yelled at me and said she was the boss and not me because she tried to make me change seats the 2nd time for no reason. I hate her. That's not even that bad compared to how bad some other kids I know got yelled at.

Occasionally the teacher will tell me to stop talking, but that's it.

Oh, but my second grade teacher (a.k.a. the evilest, witchiest teacher ever) was so mean to me. I once asked if this kid could move over one seat so my friend and I could sit together and the teacher yelled at me saying "IN THIS CLASS WE ARE ALL FRIENDS!!!!!" One time I didn't know what to do after I was done so when I asked she yelled at me and said, "I TOLD EVERYONE TO GO SIT ON THE CARPET!!!" And another time when I gave a wrong answer to a math problem she said, "NOOOOO!!!!" and then she said something after that. That teacher made a poor little 7-8 year old girl cry. And that little girl was me.

Occasionally the teacher will tell me to stop talking, but that's it.
Oh, but my second grade teacher (a.k.a. the evilest, witchiest teacher ever) was so mean to me. I once asked if this kid could move over one seat so my friend and I could sit together and the teacher yelled at me saying "IN THIS CLASS WE ARE ALL FRIENDS!!!!!" One time I didn't know what to do after I was done so when I asked she yelled at me and said, "I TOLD EVERYONE TO GO SIT ON THE CARPET!!!" And another time when I gave a wrong answer to a math problem she said, "NOOOOO!!!!" and then she said something after that. That teacher made a poor little 7-8 year old girl cry. And that little girl was me.
Read The Part I Underlined.

Holy Crap, That Teacher Must Of Ruined Your Whole Second Grade

My First Grade Teacher Screamed SIT DOWN So Loudly I Cried

hahaha if it wasnt like the first week of school i would of gotten like 5 lunch detentions but the teachers go easy on kids at the beggining i like to be the class clown ;)

i dont get in trouble at all but i derserve to! bu tno tin a bad way. I cant ever stop talking and i dont pay attention but i dont get in trouble! so i get really lucky.

Wow, It Seems That Alot Of People Are Good In School

I Got Sent Home Before At The Last Class Of The Day

My Teacher Is Dumb =D

Trouble is my first, second and middle name. RAWR. I've: Stabbed someone with a pencil, 'forgot' my homework(lots), puched kicked and pulled the hair of a boy(He started crying), stabbed someone with a pen, shouted on multiple ocasions, eaten food when class was starting, ran in the corridors, swore, and lots more.

My greatest(or worst) two achievements were:

Getting detention on the first day of school(Primary 6 or Primary 5).

Also, I was talking in class, they were going to do paper mache and this teacher told everyone to sit and listen, I did and as he was reaching to get a balloon to put paper on, one person asked what he had said as she had been finishing her worksheet, I was telling her and the teacher turned round and shouted at me. He proceded to go into a long lecture about having to listen, blah blah blah, anyway, at the end of it, he told me to go to the nursery if I wanted to be so immature, needless to say, I did and it was pretty awesome...

Neither. I did get in trouble for not returning my library book on time and for almost throwing a snowball at somebody... made of ice! Hahahahaha, not at the face though, I just saw my friend getting snowed. I even avoided getting into trouble by telling the teacher I was clapping snow out of my mits and it accidentally went to them. Luckily, my teacher didn't give us a real detention. Its just that the girls(us) got more detentions than the boys(mentors).

Sometimes, but only because this guy I have to sit next to always pokes me and says, "Hey Anna, Hey Grace, Hey AnnaGrace." And when I tell him to stop, I get in trouble, no matter what. UGH!

WannaBex3

Not often, but more times than you can count throught my whole life. Usually its:

Getting in a fight

Singing/Talking in class

Slouching/Having my head down

This one time in grade 2, it sucked so badly.

Me and Marika were best friends untill late janurary or early feburary in grade 2... I found out that there are some dangerous parts in the dog food she gives her dog, I told her it might give her dog cancer. She tattles.

The daycaree teacher comes and gives me s**t for saying 'I hope your dog gets cancer'. I DIDN'T EVEN SAY THAT.

So that bi*** decided to tell the duty teacher at first recess when she was yelling at me... I thought it was over with. We had a big fight for a month and alot of recesses were spent indoors with the principle. >>

I get in trouble ALL the time! I talk in class, I don't listen all the time, I play with stuff in my desk, I argue with the teacher, and I do say mean things to people, and last year, (in grade 5) I ran away from school when I was sent to the office, I just turned around when nobody was looking and ran out the door. I know, I'm a bad kid. lol. I don't try to be though.... :)

Not really. I've gotten yelled at a few times but, I'm a goody-goody. xD

I get in trouble ALL the time!  I talk in class, I don't listen all the time, I play with stuff in my desk, I argue with the teacher, and I do say mean things to people, and last year, (in grade 5) I ran away from school when I was sent to the office, I just turned around when nobody was looking and ran out the door.  I know, I'm a bad kid.  lol.  I don't try to be though.... ^_^
I Wish I Could Do That, But They Watch Me Like A Freekin Hawk @-@

Scaryyyyyyyyy

I Remember Someone Put A Hole In The Wall, Everyone Said It Was Me

I Got Stopped In The Hall By The Principal And He Asked Me If I Did It (ABout Two Or Three Hours

After The Hole, I Saw It When I Was Going To The Can About 2 Hours Before He Stopped Me)

I Said No And He Kept Saying "Just Admit It, Nobodys Gonna Be Mad''

I Kept Saying No For About 5 Mins And I Finally Gave Up, So I Took The Blame For

Someone Elses Trouble

My Dad Saw The Hole He Said There Was No Way I Could Of Kicked In The Wall

(It Was A Big Hole...)

Im Still A Little P***** About This :D

I always be cussing at school :p , and I never get in trouble because most of my teachers fail to recognize me, normally I get in trouble for talking. But most of the time I do my work, and make good grades.. But when I'm in a class with my friends I go crazy, especially my Co-Curriculars. :)

That's like my only problem at school, talking to much, and laughing extremly loud.

This girl is always like "WHO THE H*** U LOOKIN", or "Man, shawt the **** up!". And she always have outburst of laughing and other things. [SIZE=7pt]She's funny to me.[/SIZE]

I love bad behavior at school (well, I look at other people do it), the worse punishment I've ever got was Detention.

Actually...Never.

Just one time when my friend threw my shoe in a tree...

Other than that, I do troublesome things at school but nobody notices =P

Oh gosh. This might suprise you!

I have gotten in trouble a couple of times...

But not that bad! :)

I was in the hall, and my hall was VERY busy, and someone threw a pencil, and it landed in front of me. I was like "Hey look a pencil!" so i pick it up, and I'm looking at the ceiling, and I was like "Hmmm.." and then I said "HEY GUYS! WATCH!" so I chuck it at the ceiling, and it actually STICKS! hahaha! It was so funny! So everyone was laughing, and pointing at it, so was like "OH crud!" so I ran into my room, and one of my teachers from last year was like "DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!!!" and i was like "Wow.." LOL! It was funny though :p

-NINJA

I got in trouble yeaterday for drawing on a stupid paper. The teacher guy dude says this crap about, "Lets make our study homework neat and complete, JUST LIKE MY RETARDED SLOGAN. That's it! NEAT AND COMPLETE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back