Did you ever have a teacher you hated?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have. My grade three teacher. She brought down my will to live.

One time, She asked me to close the door because the kindergardeners were being loud. i can understand that. I closed it, and it was a bit to loud. she gave the ENTIRE class a detention for a accedintal slam!

And she called all of our work crap at the end of the year. how nice.

And this year - Im in grade 5 - a small grade 1 forgot his coat outside and came back out to get it.she pushed him back into the school rudley and shouted at him "Who said you could come out here and get your coat!?" and she put the kids to tears! thats right, she made a small grade one student cry!

* Technology and art teacher - he's new this year, but he cannot speak Spanish (and yet speaking in a Spanish school), he completely invents his marks especially when it comes to art, never specifies what he wants and when he grades he never says the marks out loud so people only really found out what marks he has invented when we get our report card. Everyone has complained about this at least twice and yet the problem is still there.

* Maths teacher of this year - well, he's not that bad but I think he spends too long making silly jokes and he is perhaps a bit too proud.

I don't really like my music teacher, but then again hardly anybody does.

Only one person in my year is doing Music for GCSE, lol.

My H.E teacher, she shouts at you for no good apparent reason and gives you detention for forgetting stuff on more than 2 occasions UUURRGGGHH! :) ;) :)

Yeah My 4th grade teacher. Every time I asked a question she would be like "GO DO IT YOURSELF!" It annoyed me, Even more when I was REALLY stumped on a problem

I have.

My choir teacher is so mean...

This girl that sits right next to me in choir blames EVERYTHING on me, and it bugs the crud out of me!! We would be singing and then at the end she would yell out "HEY!" and then my choir teacher would look up, and the girl would yell out "ALINA!!" ( That's my name ) and then my choir teacher would look at me, and give me a glair, and I would be like "It wasn't me!!" and my teacher would say "Yeah right Alina.." and she would always write my name down and take points off of my grade, bugs me so much! I get blamed on for everything...

-NINJA

Out of every teacher, my current art teacher.

My friends and I used to love art till this year...

She absolutely depises me and my friends, and she picks favorites. On Friday, she used my clay vase as an example and everytime she found a fault, she would announce it to the whole class.

Every time she gets mad, it's at me and my friends. For the littlest reasons, too.

But what really annoys me is that she wants us to copy and imitate another artist's style. I always thought art was unique to each person and a way to express yourself, but I guess I was wrong.

i've had a hypocrite teachers, ride teachers, pervy teachers... so yeah. i don't really like any of them.
I know how you feel! There's a lot of pervy teachers at my school.

There are some really awsome teachers at my school too. My HPE teacher plays hockey for Australia. Yeah, he's awsome =]

mrs.------------------(realy long name) perposly made are teachers load us with hw ,i hated her.

and iv had teacher that hated me just because im shy

Mr.-------- he was realy mean and he yelled at us for miissing our old music teacher that had passed away.

But what really annoys me is that she wants us to copy and imitate another artist's style. I always thought art was unique to each person and a way to express yourself, but I guess I was wrong.
Whoa! Our teacher is exactly the same!

The art teacher I used to have before this one would always compliment my style and said he liked it was so original.

This new art teacher wants me to "base" myself on something else and if I ever do it my own style he decides to knock a lot of points off. Not really art by definition, but anyway.

And, this isent a teacher, but she's the vice princple.

I accedently knocked over a chair when she was in our class one day, she pushed me to a corner and said "if you do that agian, I will expell you. You could of killed someone."

Riight, I can kill someone by knocking over a plastic chair...The old hag >_>

and she's ALWAYS IN OUR CLASS! its because she likes our teacher. sorry, honey: hes married.

Whoa! Our teacher is exactly the same!
The art teacher I used to have before this one would always compliment my style and said he liked it was so original.

This new art teacher wants me to "base" myself on something else and if I ever do it my own style he decides to knock a lot of points off. Not really art by definition, but anyway.
That's the same way my teacher grades. It's like the more we try to be individuals, the worse our grade gets!

I'm also starting to think she based my latest grade off how much she likes me. Our first clay project...mine was probably the suckiest in the class, and I earned a 89. Our second clay project...anyone can see that yes, I have improved, yet, I got a 77.

Maybe it's just me...but I dunno anymore.

Um, lets see... I hate like all mah teachers, OMG! xD

But um, I like 4 of my teachers because they are nice (my band teacher makes these funny and cheesey jokes xD) and barely gives us any homework ^^ and the rest are mean and hateful, but if you're a teacher you gotta love kids, if you wanted to be a teacher but hates kids, don't be a teacher simple as that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back