did you ever have to say bye to a friend...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetchi_garden

Reaction score
3 years ago (in 4th grade) my best friends and I would always play neopets together, and we would pretend that a backstop was our clubhouse, and we always had lots of fun. but on the last day, daniel moved to texas, erin moved to washington, cory and lizet changed schools, but I stayed at the same school, and I was pretty sure I would never see them again. but now (the first day of 8th grade) something amazing happened. this was the conversation with someone:

someone: hi! my name's lizet. what's yours?

me: I'm sarah.

lizet: you look familliar... I knew someone in 4th grade named sarah. did you go to *school name*?

me: yes.

lizet: did you know someone named daniel?

me: yes, and cory, and erin.

lizet: IT IS YOU!

me: LIZET!? =O =) =D ^__^

I was soooo happy =D

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
At the end of grade 2, one of my best friends said she was moving to Philipines forever, but about a month later, she came back.

When I changed schools, I saw my friend in a resort in Michigan a few years later.

At camp last year me and my friend thought we wouldnt see each other again and this year, she was back again.

[SIZE=9pt]When I was in 7th grade I moved away, and left all my friends. I actually moved twice, before coming back to where I live now, cos all my family is from around this area. It was odd, cos I hadn't seen any of my old friends, and wondered if they still even lived in the area anymore. One day; my aunt and I were having a garage sale... we were selling off all her old baby clothing and accessories and stuff. When I came to the door, and opened it, I saw one of my best friends from when I was in 7th grade! It was really strange! It was even more strange that she was now engaged to one of the guys I was in like 1-5th grade with. She was pregnant as well! It was well odd, lol. [/SIZE]

Through her, I caught up with a bunch of people I hadn't seen in ages. Including my very best friend. <3

It was amazing. :mellow:

MM. She may not be such a "good" friend, but I saw SaiSai last week, in Ashfield Library.

Teh fail convo:

Me: homg, I thought I'll see you again. o_o

SaiSai: yeh, you made it into selective?

Me: Nah, reserve. Whata about you?

SaiSai: MM. Not really. But I really want to go to Burwood Girls.

Me: Oh, gotta go. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back