did you got

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup.
It's annoying, yet funny because Rick Astley dancing is so random and weird XD
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM-n! i got rick rolled again on this video!!!

RICKROLLED AGAIN!

oh you are right, its the most annoying thing in the internets ._. but not funny D:

its funny when you use it as a revenge method :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how if you upload a video with a song, it gets deleted by copyright, but 12029308298489 people have uploaded this video, so few get deleted ^_^

i was fooled into going into a rick roll site and it was IMPOSSIBLE to get out of. >( it was really annoying.

(btw does anyone know what site it was?)

People who are annoyed by rick-rolls don't seem to rick-roll others =] The funniest is probably the Barack-Roll'd

It's not as funny anymore, haha.

I got rickrolled like, twice. Both the times from TT, I believe. I was like ''...WTFH IS THIS?!'' because I had absolutely no idea what it was. Then I LOLed :)

I did a rickroll prank on my cousin thinking matts sundin is coming back to the toronto maple leafs but he got rickrolled and was upset with me for 2 days :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting rick roll'd is scary sometimes.

I also get rick roll'd by false tv episode uploads.

I hate, HATE, HATE getting Rick Rolled! Cuz one time on Youtube I searched for Charlie The Unicorn 3 (the actual Charlie the Unicorn 3 didn't come out til a couple months later) and one said 'THE REAL CHARLIE THE UNICORN 3!' so I clicked it and for the first minute, it was new and everything and it was FUNNY then all of a sudden this guy is dancing on the screen and it said under the scary guy, "YOU JUST GOT RICK ROLLED, HAHA!" =( Not funny!

It's annoying, but yet it's amusing. XDD

On the Fall Out Boy website, it has clickable links with the band member's Twitters, and when you click on Patrick's that Rick Astley song comes up. xDD

It's so annoying. xD

Someone here had a link in their siggy and I clicked it and I was like... "Okay. 50's?" And then I was all, "WHY ISN'T THIS EXITING? D:<"

Latest posts

Back