Did you have..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.It was wet and dark, but no snow.
I second that...

Rain for most of the day but as it got dark the sun flew across the sky for about 1 nanosecond.

My family (and I'm sure many other families in Britain) place bets with each other for 'Will it snow on Christmas?' I don't remember it ever snowing on Christmas since I've been born. ^_^

So for the people in the Northern Hemisphere, you may have noticed that it's freezing in a lot of places o.o
Did you get any snow for Christmas this year?

-----------------------------------

We got a little snow. On and off. Nothing stuck though. The first white Christmas in quite a while.
Sure did. My friend from Finland is jealous. He loves snow ans wanted all of the snow we got XD!

It was a pretty mild day, but it was pretty white. ^_^

I live in Southern Ontario, by the way. It rained a little though, but the snow stayed, thank god.

Nope. The temperatures got (and still are) REALLY low but no snow. =( man I have like, never seen it snow where I live.

No we didn't have snow we did like one time but it was just a little snow. ;)

Yes!

Sadly, it wasn't as ''white'' as I had hoped.

It had been rather warm the few days leading up to Christmas, and the snow began to melt. Luckily, it began to snow again.

White Christmas's are so beautiful.

I live in Canada. There's A LOT of snow there during the winter. :)
I know, I live in Canada too XD

For us (in Nova Scotia, that is) it was sort of snowy, and sort of icy. I had to attempt walking up the driveway to walk to my relatives house on Christmas Day XD

No. We haven't had a white Christmas here for a while, actually.

It's freezing and we got snow before Christmas, though.

I live in Ohio and I had a GREEN WARM Christmas this year!

I was kinda sad, because I wanted a white Christmas.

It needs to snow more this year in my part,

its only snowed once and that was in November! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back