Did you hear about

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a great find!! But it Isn't for the Tama-Go! It's for the MUSIC STAR!! LOL No relation to The tama-go at all. I e-mailed BANDAI America and UK, Both said that It's for music star, not Tama-go. :)
Actually it does have relation. music star doesnt have lovelitchi, And Tama-go does.

;) Wierd, the new tamatowns are all attatched to Music City! Why is that? Can everybody go to the new tamatown?, or do you have to have a tama-go toy.

New places come in there, because

-You can go into music city without tamagotchi

-In Music City, you can move with own account

-It's the newest tamatown

;) Wierd, the new tamatowns are all attatched to Music City! Why is that? Can everybody go to the new tamatown?, or do you have to have a tama-go toy.
Ok, Let me clear this up for you, IT is NOT a NEW tamatown, It is STILL Tamagotchi MUSIC CITY NO relation TO ANY OTHER tamagotchi version, They are AREAS! :D Hopefully this helped. ;)

And there would be nothing sense if everyone would have to make a new account to get into new areas.

Let's think about popular people and some others, I don't think that they would be so enthusiastic if they would need to make new account ;)

I have a feeling that we need the Tamagotchi to play it. So it will be attached to Tamagotchi Music City, but when we actually go in the path to the new areas, we might have to enter a code from our Tamagotchi to enter.

what do you think?

I have a feeling that we need the Tamagotchi to play it. So it will be attached to Tamagotchi Music City, but when we actually go in the path to the new areas, we might have to enter a code from our Tamagotchi to enter.
what do you think?
Edit: tamatown does connect to new tama-go site
imageproxy.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured it why! The commercial only said that it is for the Music City, and it said the Tama-Go for a sepratepart!

Thanks!

I figured it why! The commercial only said that it is for the Music City, and it said the Tama-Go for a sepratepart!

Thanks!
YES!! That's is right!! :huh: They are two commercials in one video! No relation to eachother!

Actually it does have relation. music star doesnt have lovelitchi, And Tama-go does.
Did you buy it? And those were two seperate commercials in one video, think about it, why would the Tama-go even NEED a Tamatown, It's like the +colour, the tamatown is in the toy itself, also, it just wouldn't go with the theme of music city.

I heard; I'm really REALLY excited about it. I think it will be so much fun. I really wanna play as Lovelitchi. I think she is soooo pretty. And alot of the tama's from the ID are there too, so I am very excited.

I heard; I'm really REALLY excited about it. I think it will be so much fun. I really wanna play as Lovelitchi. I think she is soooo pretty. And alot of the tama's from the ID are there too, so I am very excited.
OMG! I also like lovitchi

However I dont think Dazzilitchi , my fav charecter , will be on the tama-go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back