Did you know topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

Did you know that I have a dog that is a German shepard and Rottweiler mix? :D

Nope!

Did you know that Matt Greoning's annitials are in Homer Simpson?(The "M" above his ear and his ear is "G" shaped)

Princess that is soo cool! and also, HSM, RON FROM POTTER PUPPET PALS!

Did you know that in one country, there is a horst with a Zebra head? His dad was a Zebra and his mom was a horse. you get: Esiple.

Nnnnnoooooo.

Did you know that one of me,my family's and our friend's vaccation spot was on tv!? Ziuatinejo Mexico on Passport to Latin America with Samantha Brown.

Princess that is soo cool! and also, HSM, RON FROM POTTER PUPPET PALS!

Did you know that in one country, there is a horst with a Zebra head? His dad was a Zebra and his mom was a horse. you get: Esiple.
thx.

yes i did, its sorta a give a way.... *points at username*

Did you know that a brown rat can swim for 3 days straight?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that's so...cool! :rolleyes: What is it with brown rats and their supernatural powers? lol Give them to me!!!

DYK that goldfishes turn white if you put them in the dark?

DYK that your ears and nose never stops growing?

DYK that Napoleon suffered from a fear of cats?

DYK that there are 1 million ants for every person in the world?

DYK that you can burn off 20 calories from chewing gum for an hour?

(I like collecting those drink bottle lids with facts on them. They're called Spring Valley :hitodetchi: )

lol i knew none of them except for the goldfish one

D.Y.K...

*Coca-Cola originally contained cocaine.

*In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.

*Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.

*More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.

*The greatest recorded number of children that have been born by one mother is 69! The poor lass gave birth to 16 pairs of twins, seven sets of triplets and a measly 4 sets of quadruplets

*this fact below is for the mature*

[SIZE=8pt]*Males, on average, think about s** every 7 seconds.[/SIZE]

*In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.

*Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.

*the fact below will probably cause a loss of appetite for chocolate*

[SIZE=8pt]*The average chocolate bar has 8 insect legs in it.[/SIZE]

*101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan (Wendy) are the only two Disney cartoon features with both parents that are present and don't die during the movie.

*The sentence "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the English language.

*you are most likely to be murdered or raped by a family member or a close friend (98% of all murders). Whereas being murdered by a derranged lunatic down a dark alley is very rare.

*It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open? Next time you feel a sneeze coming try it!

*In France, a five year old child can buy an alcholic drink in a bar

Did you know this is kinda like the topic I made called, Have you ever noticed?

No.

Did you know that you can't fold a piece of paper more than 8 times, no matter the shape or size? (that is true)

C~M

No, I didnt know that

Did you know that it is possible to touch you nose with your tongue?

Did you know that the anime 'death note' it banned in China?

Did you know this is kinda like the topic I made called, Have you ever noticed?
No i didn't know that sakura

did you know that my topic is nothing like tamasweet2's topic her is about diff. things like exit is always on the rightside of a door and stuff and it's nothing alike

Did you know that...

- 1 pound of armadillo meat contains 780 calories?

- Fireflies contain Luciferin? Luciferin is a substance that when mixed with oxygen produce light.

- The extinct Tasmanian tiger-wolf isn't related to tigers nor to wolves at all?

- Hyenas live in a female dominated society?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back