Did you make a Tamagotchi house?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i made a little cardboard box store for my plush kuchipatchi when i was little

When, everybody was into them like 4 or so years ago, I decked out a coloring box. :) But, I had the Tree Computer Stand...so yeah. I don't even use my tama anymore:( :)

as you might know i make clay tamas and i make houses for them and my tamas

That's cute and creative!!! I have the Hello Kitty picture as a tattoo. My Tamas live in an old huge wooden tackle box I call the Tama Barn. That in turn is stored in our safe. It is just plain with no decoration.

I don't feel there is a need to make a real shelter to house my Tamagotchi toy. It's a hassle to constantly take it out and, well, it's like making a little living room for my FlipVideo. There's really no point except the fun and creativity of making it, and I'd rather put in my time to make something like that for a living thing such as my tarantula or peacocks (I did).

I dont really see the need in making a house. Though I do like to do those things for the hell of it. Other then for fun I wouldnt make one since Im always playing with it. I wouldnt want to leave in in there and forget about it

@Burnt Snow

Hiya! I havnt seen you on here xD I havnt been on in awhile.

You have a lot of posts so far o-o

I dont really see the need in making a house. Though I do like to do those things for the hell of it. Other then for fun I wouldnt make one since Im always playing with it. I wouldnt want to leave in in there and forget about it
@Burnt Snow

Hiya! I havnt seen you on here xD I havnt been on in awhile.

You have a lot of posts so far o-o
i just stick mine in there at night so if someone goes downstairs or whatever they dont step on my tama

I don't feel there is a need to make a real shelter to house my Tamagotchi toy. It's a hassle to constantly take it out and, well, it's like making a little living room for my FlipVideo. There's really no point except the fun and creativity of making it, and I'd rather put in my time to make something like that for a living thing such as my tarantula or peacocks (I did).
you have a peacock O_______O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back