did you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandragotchi

Reaction score
did you notice that it shows haow many people are reading a topic at the bottom of each topic or am i the first one BTW i didn't know where to put this sorry

thats not new to me, Its on almost every forum Im on, But I did notice it, I like the admins idea ^^

Jamie_Rox suggested the idea. I like it, but it kinda makes me feel weird....people know where your going and what your doing..o_O XD

*Tgd*

jamie rox is on this topic now so thanks it's an awsome idea i think it's awsome cuz certian topics i wanted to alwaysknow if a certain person was on and know i know ya well back on topic i looked through the boareds for like a half an hour to see if anybody made a post for it so i would mot wast bandwith

Jamie_Rox suggested the idea. I like it, but it kinda makes me feel weird....people know where your going and what your doing..o_O XD
*Tgd*
well actually wen u go in the general forum at the bottom on top of the names theres two links too see wat the pplz have been doing

its like spying o_O

-Roland O\./O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back