Did your Tamagotchi ever get Confiscated?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~tama_princess~

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]Tamagotchi Confiscation Storys[/SIZE]

Has your Tamagotchi ever got confiscated before from a Teacher, School Monitor or a Principle? Well Tell us everything Tell us:

The Version of your Confiscated Tama:

How Long was it Taken away for:

The Story behind the Confiscation:

The Story can be Long story Short

Or

Every Juicy Detail!

Have Fun!

Get clicking the Reply Button,Writing your Reply and Posting your Reply!

~TP~ :mellow:

Well, something happened to my friend....

We were in Japanese class, and my friend, took out her tama and started to play it. The my Japanese teacher took it, and guess what.........................she started playing it! It was hilarious :]

We were in Japanese class, and my friend, took out her tama and started to play it. The my Japanese teacher took it, and guess what.........................she started playing it! It was hilarious :]
:unsure: LOL! Thats actually funny!

QUOTE (Gotchi Boy94 @ March 11, 2008 06:52 pm)

wow lol. A teacher playing a tama.... ;)

Well, it is japaness, (i think...)! Otherwise, i am careful about my tamagotchis, so no, it hasn't been confinscated. But if i brought it to shcool and played with it, then it would adamaically be tooken away!!

Last edited by a moderator:
well mine was a v3 and the teacher confascated it during Recces GRRRRRRR it was clipped to my belt!!!!!!!!!!! anyway it was taken for 6hrs and it wasnt well so it died in my hand on the bus :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
I brought my tamagotchi to school for tama club which is a group of 12 kids that connect after school. I was connecting it out near the baseball field, and a teacher randomly shows up, thinks it's cool, and asks if she can borrow it. I never got it back! :D ;) :( Good thing it was so beat up and broken it would only be worth like $2.50. It was a V2. :lol: :D

(Once my grandma saw me playing my TMGC+C and asked how much it cost. When I told her 80 bucks, she said "Bandai is criminal! That's highway robbery! Companies make me sick! I thought it was dollar store!"

Sorry for off-topicness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back