Diet is important!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scribx

Reaction score
i think that with each food (in the menu "To eat">"meal" or "snack")corresponds a particular character for the evolution of tamas.

with the same education, the same weight, the same discipline and the same frequence of game i tested different diet.

First diet: sandwich and ice cream >>> patapatatchi>Billotchi

Second diet: sushi and apple >>>> patapatatchi>paparatchi...

Cool I also never knew that thanks when I feed mines I just feed it any kind because they are all good food lol.

i think that with each food (in the menu "To eat">"meal" or "snack")corresponds a particular character for the evolution of tamas.
with the same education, the same weight, the same discipline and the same frequence of game i tested different diet.

Huh? I don't understand...

Huh? I don't understand...
you must have a V3... go in the menu "meal" or "snack", you have 4 choices... i think a type of diet definites a type of character for tamas evolution. You understand now? :angry:

hm, it moght have something to do with the evoloution, but it could just be pure coincidence.

Yes, it does effect the evolution massively, I always get mametchis, but once I dieted mine just to cereal and apple, Hikotchi>Decotchi.

hm, it moght have something to do with the evoloution, but it could just be pure coincidence.
why coincidences??? you work for bandai? lol

I think the choices of food is not here just to be nice!

I'm always lazy and feed it a scone and a cone since they're the first ones on the list!!! But I didn't know that feeding it different foods gets different characters!

I'm always lazy and feed it a scone and a cone since they're the first ones on the list!!! But I didn't know that feeding it different foods gets different characters!
But it's not only that which definites characters... <_< :angry: :(

<_< That's only part. If you feed it sushi and apple you could get Mametchi if you take goog care of it.

Somehow I kinda doubt it..in a site somewhere it says it's more of what kinds of needs you take care of..like if you take care of only its heart needs and not its hunger needs, then it has a chance of turning into a hanatchi, etc.

I think your right It isn't the diet it's the care of your tama not the diet I give mine only Cones and Scones (I'm lazy like backstreet26) I get furawatchi but that's because I take care of my tamas hope you understand! :ichigotchi:

I kept feeding my Tamagotchi Scones and Ice Cream and I kept getting Kurokotchi.

I kept feeding my Tamagotchi Scones and Ice Cream and I kept getting Kurokotchi.
Huh?!?! So it might be ture Kurokotchi is the same as :ichigotchi: isn't it but anyhow GotchiV3 and I might be taking good care of our tamas could other people try Scone and Cone? But I think it's the care still!

Post it HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back