Differences between Countries and v? Please help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlotteSometimes

Reaction score
Hi

I've noticed the Tamagotchi Connections in America have "Tamagotchi Connection" written on them

I live in Portugal and ours only have "Tamagotchi" written on them. All the things on the screen are in english, though, we don't have portuguese language versions. (I think mine might be a U.K version because I've noticed the ones in U.K only have Tamagotchi written on the top also)

I know mine is a version 2 because I've tried the secret codes thing and all of them work on it, so it must be a version 2 right? (How do you distinguish between versions 1 and 2?)

Also, how do I know if the Tamagotchi's here (U.K. version) have the same feautures as the American ones? Do the the features and characters differ from country to country or the only thing that differs is the box and the design of the Tamagotchi itself?

And if I was to buy an American version on ebay would it be able to communicate with the U.K version one I already have?

I hope this is not too confusing because I'm not sure if I explained myself well enough!

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back