Differences?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

matmetchi

Reaction score
I've quit Tama's for about 5 years now, but I really want to be back into them.

I know everything there is to know for V1, 2, 3, and 4 but not for 5, or 6 (is there a six?) so I have a lot of questions.

Is a Music Star a different tamagotchi altogether or a different version? What's the difference between Connection and Connexion? Thanks!

Also, could you give me some detailed guides to help me?

The MusicStar is the V6, only by a different name. On the USA packaging, it's listed only as "Music Star." Where sold in some other countries its packaging lists it as the "Tamagotchi V6 MusicStar."

Also, the latest Tamagotchi is the "Tama-Go." I think it's sold as the "Tamagotchi V7 Tama-Go" in some places.

Generally, "Connection" and "Connexion" are only regional differences in spelling. "Connection" is USA, and "Connexion" is UK / Australia / New Zealand.

The MusicStar is the V6, only by a different name. On the USA packaging, it's listed only as "Music Star." Where sold in some other countries its packaging lists it as the "Tamagotchi V6 MusicStar."

Also, the latest Tamagotchi is the "Tama-Go." I think it's sold as the "Tamagotchi V7 Tama-Go" in some places.

Generally, "Connection" and "Connexion" are only regional differences in spelling. "Connection" is USA, and "Connexion" is UK / Australia / New Zealand.
Gosh, that really helped clear up the mess in my brain. Thanks~!

Connexions also had different shell designs. The gameplay is exactly the same, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back