different dating show host?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not exactly normal, but it is a rare and lucky occasion. You just PMed me saying Planetchi has not come for you but you are describing Planetchi right now. Next time that happens, say "Yes" and you get the very rare Space Family.

Yep! It's Planetchi, and he offers you to marry Sunnitchi. If you take it, Sunnitchi turns into Planetchi, and then your ma and pa will have a hositchi, a little star baby. :p

It's what I have right now :)

I'm going to try and get a full space family when hositchi grows up, and marry her to another sunnitchi!

Wish me luck ;) we can both try. :D

That's a Planetchi Offering Sunnytchi. My Friend Married it and got a rare space family.

Yep! It's Planetchi, and he offers you to marry Sunnitchi. If you take it, Sunnitchi turns into Planetchi, and then your ma and pa will have a hositchi, a little star baby. :lol:
It's what I have right now :(

I'm going to try and get a full space family when hositchi grows up, and marry her to another sunnitchi!

Wish me luck :eek: we can both try. B)
is it rare or can you just keep reseting and downloading until you get him? Cos I really want the space family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back