Different stages of my tamagotchi gen2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fellow

Reaction score
Hello Again... I would like to know how long the different stages take from a tamagotchi gen 2. FIrst off i dont know if this applies only to the tamgotchi gen 2 but i dont think so. Mainly like to know how long the different stages of a tama take. For example . From baby to toddler/child. Second From toddler/child to teenager. Third from teenager to addult. I am asking this becuase my Tamagotchi gen2 Has been a toddler/child for about 2 days now and i googled it and it said it should only take about 24 hours from toddler/child to tenager. I just wanted to ask some professeionals to ask about that. Google also said that if you pause your tama a lot that that could also disrupt the cycle a bit. The part wher i looked how long it would take, they did say that it also varys across the tamagotchis. Thanks here also is a picture from where i got the tamagotchi stages. Thanks:)

PS: Before some of you would maybe get mad. I dont have a account of tapatalk. The reason i am saying this is becuase i dont want other to think i am wasting thier time by them explaing this to when i could get all of the awnsers from there. I also dont use that.

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2022.12.27 - 14.59.04.33.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2022.12.27 - 14.59.04.33.png
    126.6 KB · Views: 0
Have you paused or changed the time on your Tama recently? That can disrupt the growth cycle.
Yes i have. I mostly only pause it when i go to sleep becuase i dont want the thing to randomly beep at 1 in the morning. I know that the Tamagotchi shoudl sleep til like 9 in the morning but i just want to stay secure. I ahve read it that that could disrupt the growth cycle. i would like to know how much that woudl affect it. I usually pause it at about 8:00 PM MEZ and unpause it at about 10:00 or 11:00 AM MEZ. I also change the time when i unpause to match the current time that i have.
Thanks!

Latest posts

Back