Different Tamagotchi Names

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which name?

• Androtchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • or Robotchi?

• Furawatchi

• or Korotchi/Leaftchi/Violetchi?

• Others

• Huh?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I agree and you all have our different opinions on what we chose for this poll. I may not like your decision but I just want to let you know that I am going to respect it no matter what other people say. :huh:

I hate names like Wooltchi, Leaftchi, Butterflytchi, Flowertchi... I hate American Bandai US horrible fake names!!! They are constrained and corny! :mellow: It annoys me when someone uses these names! Well, I'm not saying they aren't allowed to use these names but it annoys me. :huh: Japanese names sound much much better! ;)
And by they way, it seems that Robotchi is the Japanese name and Androtchi is the US name. I though it was Androtchi Japan and Robotchi US first too. :(
I totally agree with you!

I call Wooltchi 'Urutchi'.

I call Leaftchi 'Furawatchi'.

I call Butterflytchi... well, I haven't thought of a name yet... same goes for Flowertchi.

I call Androtchi 'Robotchi'.

I really do think 'Robotchi' sounds better than 'Androtchi. One reason is that I_cannot_pronounce_Androtchi_too_well. Sorry for all of the underscores.

Oh, and believe it or not, I call Young Mametchi and Young Mimitchi and any other young character 'Yangu Mametchi' or 'Yangu Mimitchi', etc. This is because I think 'Young' in Japanese is 'Yangu', and I wish to stick to the Japanese names.

Oh, and believe it or not, I call Young Mametchi and Young Mimitchi and any other young character 'Yangu Mametchi' or 'Yangu Mimitchi', etc. This is because I think 'Young' in Japanese is 'Yangu', and I wish to stick to the Japanese names.

Japanese names do sound better i mean bandai US cant copy the names but i think that they should just stick with the Japanese names instead of having 2 or more names for 1 character

i mean that is just my opinion :rolleyes: :unsure: :eek: :eek:

Androtchi cuz its spposed to be like android,a robot with human feelings.I'm getting SOOOOOOO confused with names!!!!hinatchi on tamagotchi.com is patapatatchi on the v3 char map on T T young mimitchi on tamagotchi.com is hinotamatchi here! what the heck?

:furawatchi: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :( :huh: :huh:

true. i think that the other names such as violetchi and robotchi r just nick names sum1 made up and then lots of ppl liked the nick names and it spread.

im a lil confused here.

what exactly are you all talking about? :)

what im gathering is that you're trying to figure out why tamagotchis are called something else...?

well why isnt "tamagotchi" a choice on the poll?

Why does it matter? Why do people wanna be all japanese and stuff.. I mean, youre not in japan so you dont have to call it by its japanese names, only if you wish.

By the way, to the person who calls young mametchi yangu mametchi:

Yangu is japanese, but you must knoiw that there is different japanese types. Just like chinese, theres cantonese, etc.

If anyone would like to know.. These are some words for young:

toshiwakai, toshiwakano, wakai, yangu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back