Diffrent Schools

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What school do you go to ??

• Pre School (why whould you be here) =]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elementery School

• Middle School!!

• High School

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm... well.... the thing is is that you didn't put Intermediate school... >.< In my area preschool through 2nd grade is elementary, 3rd through 5th is intermediate, 6th through 8th is middle school and 9th through 12th is high school. I'm in 4th grade.

My school system dosen't work like that- though, i think I'd be in grade 5 or 6! :wacko:
Have a nice day!

Rey Mysterio
i know me to if u in the uk we go bye yr:

reception 4/5

yr1 5/6

yr2 6/7

yr3 7/8

yr4 8/9

yr5 9/10

yr6 10/11

yr7 11/12

yr8 12/13

yr9 13/14

yr10 14/15

yr11 15/16

and then collage

I don't give information out like my age our the grade I'm in.

well im in Elementry School

but this is my last year so im sooooo exsited!!

hey any of yall middle schooler's want to give me so advice?

well im in Elementry School

but this is my last year so im sooooo exsited!!

Where I live it goes:

Preschool- baby through four years old

Elementary School- Kindergarden through fifth grade

Middle School- Sixth grade through eighth grade (Even through in our school's name it says "Intermediate School", everyone calls it middle school)

High School- Ninth grade through twelth grade

well im in Elementry Schoolbut this is my last year so im sooooo exsited!!

umm not to be rude but u like made 2 of these !!

=] lol <33

I'm in 7th grade, my first year of middle school. Johnathan is in 8th grade or his second year. My middle school ends in 9th grade.

In the first post, it explains how the school system works in America, and possibly many other countries. I will do my best to explain how it works in the UK, for me.

- A school year starts in September, every year. We have ''terms'', which are the working time inbetween holidays. (I gather that something like this is in USA, but called a semester. Am I right?)

- We normally get Christmas off, Easter off, the six week holidays off (the time from the end of a school year to the start of a new one) and random week holidays when the teachers feel like taking a break. :D This, however changes, depending on how old you are and what kind of school you go to.

Age 0-2 - Nothingness. Just sitting around and learning words that might come in handy.

Age 2-3 - Play school. (AKA pre-school) A bit like school, minus the work and a lot more fun. :D (Optional)

Age 3-4 - Nursery school. Still learning, a bigger version of pre-school.

Age 4-5 - Reception. (Infant school) A kind of year ''0'' if you like. Here is where you start to be taught, not playing so much.

Age 5-6 - Year 1. (Infant school) The little kids are generally gathering friends and falling out a lot at this stage, but nothing major.

Age 6-7 - Year 2. (Infant school) Last year in the precious Infants, Juniors looming. People have usually settled down by this point.

Age 7-8 - Year 3. (Junior school) First year in Juniors, like Year 1 all over again. New classes, new teachers, new everything.

Age 8-9 - Year 4. (Junior school) Still a lot of minor bickering and squabbling, but people have found their true friends.

Age 9-10 - Year 5. (Junior school) A somewhat feeling of importance. xD

Age 10-11 - Year 6. (Junior school) Last year in Juniors, everyone is scared to pieces. SATS are coming up. (End of year exams to tell your new school what level you're at)

That's all I can be sure of at the moment. ;) Sometimes Infants and Nursery are merged, as in my old, old school. Sometimes even Infants and Juniors are merged, to make a Primary school. What a complicated world we live in.

Where I live it goes:
Preschool- baby through four years old

Elementary School- Kindergarden through fifth grade

Middle School- Sixth grade through eighth grade (Even through in our school's name it says "Intermediate School", everyone calls it middle school)

High School- Ninth grade through twelth grade
Thats how my school runs. I am 2 years away from Middle school!!!! YAY! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back