Digimon tamagotchi's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think digimon tamagotchis should be realesed again?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• What are they?

• Sure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!

My birthday is coming so soon!I can't wait for my Digimon Tamagotchis!

P.S.Jappyx,I'm getting a Keitai Tamagotchi,what are they like?

I have a yellow one but I can't find it =( I really want to set it up again but have no idea where it is.

I'm looking into the newer versions aswell.

YES! they need to be rereleased! i had one but i lost it

i had the old one when it first came out... but it broke :D one of the wires inside came lose some how ::cries::

but

the digimon digivices from the digimon season 3 was my fav. one... i had the red one...

*hehe it was easy to "cheat" to get the characters u want with the old ones... all u had to do was put a plastic thing into that slot where u first have to pull out that tag.. in and out real fast... and depending what buttons u pressed while "tagging" it, u can get a rare mega digimon :wacko: *

Last edited by a moderator:
On the topic of gettin good Digimon, i really wanna get a dinosaur or sumthin from my tsunomon(in trainin) but he keeps turnin into the gabumon, then the angemon, plz help me guys ;)

Man this sux when tamas first came out i was 5 years old so i lost all my old rare tamas :)

My best friend gave both me and my sister a digimon tamagotchi each for our birthdays when I was in second or third grade. I don't remeber how old we were, actually, but I still ahve mine hanging off the billboard in my room. I lost all the screws for the backplate, but I raised it over and over again for years, even after m sister lost hers and I couldn't battle it anymore. I once had one that lived for 57 days. I loved those things.

If they ever came back I believe I would dance a dance of pure joy.

noooo, i got even worse!!! i got s sh*t thrower... :( cmon i need some major help on what ways to raise my digi tama in order to get a half decent 1, help me plz ppl! :hitodetchi:

huh??v2 tama's can get digimon kidding

name:becky

hunger:full

happiness:full

weight:34lb

training:2bars

They're still selling digimon's, aren't they? I always see them in toy stores like toys r us (here in aus anyway). they can be pretty cheap because people havent been buying them, since there's been like 8 or 9 versions. I have the first: a green one, the 2nd: a red one, the 3rd: a clear one (which I found yesterday and has joined my tama v2 connexion and my mini tama) and the 4th one: a see-through yellow. I must find that one, since I have a couple of spare batteries for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back