Digimon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

staragotchi*

Reaction score
My favorite show was Digimon! It was the only reason I woke up...it never was on TV again! WHY? They didn't even say it was going to be took off! Why did it go off the air? ;) :( :( :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry: T_T your not alone i miss it to i don't know why but im allmost sertan that its becoz of POKEMON!

they took it off air!?!?

I remember I'd watch that in 5th grade ): (now I feel old XP)

I'm sad ):

:nyatchi:

Because shows get old. So they take them off to play other shows instead...

Never watched it.

I'm sorry though. ];

Its on Where I live.

On a Channel called "Family Channel" at like, 6 and 9 am.

So its not Off the air. Off the air is where No channels show it.

Its just Cancelled/Done. I don't know.

I used to watch it, but since I'm not a morning person, I don't want to get up at 6 and 9 to watch tv.

I think it is stupid that they took it off the air realy stupid but i like digimon pokemon and bakugan they are so cool bakugan is real popular at my school we play it alot but anyway back to digimon i think they still play it on disney xd but it comes on at like 3:30 am which is realy stupid i mean who is up that late sometimes i stay up till 4in the morning though :(

Anyway has anybody played digimon world dawn or digimon world dusk i have dawn and my friend has dusk they are both so fun!!!!!!!!

also you can just watch the episodes on youtube because that's what I do......

As.. usual.. The producers wanted something new, and wanted to change things. At least you still have Tamagotchi's though. :]

Latest posts

Back