Dinkie Dino log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KujoStar64

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I've just started up my Dinkie Dino. He's asleep for the night, but for now he's a tiny blob. I really love the simplicity of older pets. The coloured pets just don't appeal to me in the same way.

Attachments

• 20230804_200018.jpg
    20230804_200018.jpg
    955.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230804_200048.jpg
    20230804_200048.jpg
    1,002.8 KB · Views: 0
Awesome! I am a fan of old gen stuff, too! I ran dinkie penguin this year, was fun!
Which food you give daily determines the evolution path in these pets.
Also take care, they tend to get sick routinely, and you have to cure it and fill all of its bars again after ilness.

I gave the best care I could, but still got the bad ending, which soured me a little bit on dinkie penguin. Hopefully you can get the best ending.

Thanks very much! Dinkie Dino has always been such a charming vpet. I love the sprites so much, they carry that nostalgic charm that truly defined the 90's vpets so well. I'm aiming for the Brontosaurus, this run. I do find the daily sickness thing a pain in the neck, but no big deal, luckily filling all the meters again isn't too tedious. I grew up with the 90's vpets, after all. :)

Latest posts

Back