Dinkie Dino?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Dinkie Dino but it's buttons failed :) I miss it a lot. I found it more fun than a Tamagotchi (shock horror) but Tamagotchi seem to last longer.

The one in question is a real one. I have a fake one from Japan (my aunty bought it for me) and it's clear purple. It was a 49 in one and very disappointing. These, on the other hand, are real. In Australia, the following colours in the picture (white, red, gold yellow and teal) were released. My friend had a teal one, and I own the white with red buttons. But they are not a 4 in 1. It is, in fact, a dinosaur! :D They are seriously a lot of fun.

But it looks like the one in the linkage is already bought :eek:

Trust me, don't get the fake ones. The ones with the 49 in one aren't as good.

I hope I helped out a bit! ;)

Yup those are real, I own the yellow English version of it, the original from the 90's, it still works! It was my first VP, I used it for training before getting my 1st Tamagotchi. It's fun, you have to turn the air conditioner on/off so it doesnt get too cold/hot. You give it a bath, and send it to school, mine always was an A student, lol. You play rock/paper/scissors for the game. It's pretty easy to care for. It has 3 adult forms, and after it die's turns into 1 of 2 different forms, but you cant do anything with them there like "angels'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back