dinkiedino help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dinkiedinos work with the tamagotchi brand i have 2 tamas and one dinkiedino

I'm not sure what you mean by saying that they work with the Tamagotchi brand, but they are a type of virtual pet. Go to the Tamagotchi Cousins forum on the main page and post your question there. You might receive more advice in that forum. :)

If you really need help figuring them out, I can definitely help you. I used to raise my Dinkie Dino constantly until one of the buttons stopped functioning. ;) Either give us a little more info on what you don't understand, or you can PM me your question. You will love your dino once you can figure it out!

i dont get where is the aircontisoning button and when the game starts i chose some thing then when i feed it it shows the baby thats weird

your lucky your dinky dino still works i have 2 one is broken and the other one well I can't find the other one and the airconditioner is is the fourth icon on the right and about the other question i have no idea what you are talking about could you be a bit more specific and this should be in tamagotchi cousins maybe you could like repost it there and then maybe you will get more answers to your questions

im saying that in the start of the game right you use slect buttons and you choose the thingy then it shows the egg and when it haches it shows a blob and on the screen its the thing i chose and when i feed it its the blob>so is mt dinkie a fake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back