discipline

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purrabella

Reaction score
I read the FAQ on raising discipline on my tamagotchi, but I still don;t feel like I truly understand it. Perhaps someone can explain it to me in more detail. What can I do to raise the discipline leval on my tamagotchi. So far all of mine have one and two bar ratings and this is with attempts at time out when needless crying and praise when good. Is there anything else I can do?

You know, it may just be that you have missed the calls for attention that the tama makes.

Listen out for the Tama's Attention beeping. That is a sign that you could get a training point. The little Attention Icon lights up too.

If you don't hear the beep you may be missing the chance to get training points.

If you hear it beep and it is not totally empty on either happy or hungry hearts, then give it a TIME OUT. It will cry and squeak - and you will get a training point.

If all your Happy or Hungry hearts are empty - then it is beeping for meals and snacks/games - not for training points. Feed it quick or it'll die :blink:

If you hear it beep and it is sitting with it's back turned to you and what looks like a little thunder cloud puffing near it's head, then give it PRAISE. You get a training point.

If it is crying little jets of tears, then give it a PRAISE = training point.

When you're connecting with another tama and exchanging presents, if it gives the tama a nasty present, you should give it a TIME OUT when it comes back to it's own screen. You sometimes get a training point.

If you praise it at random, just when you think it has been good, then you won't earn a training point.

If you have given it a TIME OUT when it has been crying you won't get a point - it has to be a PRAISE - as mentioned above - you are comforting it, not telling it that is is needless crying :blink:

Try these out and Good Luck

I disipline when ever i connect my tamagotchis and one gives the other a bad present, them i give it a time out. When it is a good present, it gets praised. Pretty soon i had 6 training bars. Hope this helps. :wacko:

What about if she gets a bad present, is praise in order then?
If you wrap a present and connect with another tama, but your tama doesn't give the present it wrapped, (it may give a pooh or a snake instead)... when your tama returns to its screen, you will see it float down to the bottom of the screen and look at you and give you a wink (well, it looks like a wink to me).

That means it has been bad and not given the wrapped present it was supposed to. Give it a TIME OUT and you get a training point.

If your Tama has received a bad present, a praise won't make any difference. If it has lost a happy heart from getting a bad present you just have to snack it or play a game - but you won't add to your training point score this way. Sorry :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back