Disney Channel Movie...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bwa ha ha ha.... Disney is not really a channel I like... but, since when did they start showing this stuff?O_O

-Shika Nara

wow that's weird....usually disney channel tries to aim for things that are for kids. i even saw cartoon network have ace ventura on (PG-13) but they had all the swears and stuff censored. it doesn't matter how late it was on it still shouldn't have been on, like cartoon network and nickeloden are aloud because they have adult swim, nick at nite, ect. but disney has nothing like that. once at 3:00 am Hannah Montana was on o.o so showing stuff like that is just....wow...

you probably left and some one changed the channel.

it's disney channel. they play hannah montanna at midnight.

i doubt disney would do that.

you probably left and some one changed the channel. it's disney channel. they play hannah montanna at midnight.

i doubt disney would do that.
I never left the room once. ;D

>___> if it was ABC family, it's not a big deal.

they have shows on there that have numerous sexual references.

just look at greek- they talk about it.

or the secret life of an american teenager- the girl is pregnant.

and sex is often mentioned.

they even had the movie 'It'

on ABC family.

And ABC family doesn't show the disney shows,

Your think of the other ABC channel.

I forget what it's called.

So this shouldn't be too suprising.

They have shows of people getting drunk and pregnant on the channel.

What's the big deal?

that's weird.

ARE U 100% SURE IT WAS DISNEY CHANNEL??

becuase they would never show a movie like that...

What was the movie called?

Everyone keeps thinking it wasn't Disney. xD

Well, it wasn't disney. It was family, which is the same thing as Disney except under a different name.

And no, it is not ABC Family. It is simply the "family channel" where they play Hannah Montana and stuff.

Okay, everyone here is completely ignoring my aweeeesome detective work. xD We already found out, for a fact, that yes this movie was on the "family" channel, (not ABC Family!) and yes, it had sexual references, and yes, it was called Look Who's Talking, and yes, it was PG-13 and had a parental warning, and yes, it was part of a nightly block called the Nightly Pix. Woo. That was a lot of yes's! XD

^ Glad someone has finally made that clear. Maybe now everyone will stop being stupid and read the whole topic, and stop posting replies like "Are you SUREEE it was Disney?" Because she has already made it clear that it IS the channel specified. x_+

Just a note.

Anyway, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Look_Who's_Talking

That doesn't look too terrible, and apparently it isn't a children only channel, TGD, you shouldn't have been so surprised about this because there was parental warnings, a rating, etc, correct?

And it was a nightly block. So it was to be expected. After all, Family Channel has their kid times, but I guess they set one hour or more out for people of a more mature standpoint.

Maybe you just shouldn't watch it.

^ Glad someone has finally made that clear. Maybe now everyone will stop being stupid and read the whole topic, and stop posting replies like "Are you SUREEE it was Disney?" Because she has already made it clear that it IS the channel specified. x_+
Oh I only read the first post and replied ^^;;

Are you sure you were watching disney channel and not discovery health? Because I saw on discovery health something very similar to what you described there....

I didn't find it a big deal, and I wasn't like, "EWEWWWWW" or anything. I was just surprised to see that sort of thing being played on Family/Disney.
They swore quite alot...***hole, d***, b***h, etc. and blanked out the F word.

chellybell123, I believe it was.
Umm, Look Who's Talking is not an inappropriate movie. Sure, there's a few curses in there but it's supposed to be a comedy. PG movies have swears in them these days, and showing the egg inside her being fertilized, I don't think it was real. I remember watching that movie on ABC Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back