Disney Channel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

619inurhouse

Reaction score
I've been watching the disney channel and recently been laughing my head off at The suite Life of Zack and Cody and that new show Phineas and Ferb , what sort of stuff do you like watching on Disney Channel at the minute?

---------------------

619inurhouse

I love to watch the suite life, hannah montana, and phineas and ferb. Ferb is so awesome!

We don't have Disney Channel in Canada, we have Family (all the same shows Disney has + more) instead.

I usually watch The Suite Life and That's So Raven, but that's all for Disney. I watch Zoey 101 and Life Wtih Derek, but neither of those are Disney shows.

I also watch a few Disney movies whenever they're on.

I'm not much of a Disney/Family Channel fan...

I greatly despise Disney Channel. I personally don't like their corny sitcoms, and cartoons.

~ChibiMuffins

OK, the Disney stuff is seriously winding me up. I mean Hannah Montanna, Suite Life, Phineas and Ferb, Cory in the House, That's so Raven etc. etc. etc.

All rip-offs. My cousin is a big fan, no offense Riain, but I think nothing of you sometimes.

Disney need to put their heads up and make one GOOD show. :rolleyes: :angry: :angry:

Latest posts

Back