Disney or Nick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like both I like some disney like cinemagic and I like Wizards of Waverly place and iCarly and stuff so yeah..

I like Nickelodeon better. Im not sure though, I don't like shows on Disney except for proud family but I'm not sure if that comes on anymore, my tv keeps deleting all my channels.

Disney.

What the heck? Nick? Ugh, the shows are horrible and stupid. At least Disney makes it somewhat entertaining. I don't really watch either anymore, I watch MTV too much.

I voted 'Play with my tama all day" because I really don't watch those channels. :mimitchi:

Both. Disney has some good shows and movies but turns everyone into singers and is the reason for -shudders- miley.

Nick I only watch for iCarly and Lockie Leonard.

I'd rather be watching E! or The crime channel. [Omg. 'The hunt for the Camden ripper' was amazing]

Nickeloden. Disney is for tweens that are to stupid to realize that no, a girl taking dirty pictures of herself is not the best role model kiddies. Seriously, Disney really has no morals. Just a bunch of failed attempts at comedy. Yeah, the kind of comedy where the people on it are laughing, but you are actually dying inside. Nick has a lot better shows, and doesn't have girls parading around in a wig and acting like a pop star. Therefore, Nick is the winner.

Both

I watch bacically all the shows on both channels (Even Spongebob!)

Fave Disney show: Wizards of waverly Place

Fave Nick show: iCarly

PS: Hannah Montana isn't the only show on Disney!

Last edited by a moderator:
At first, when it said "Disney or Nick" I thought it meant Nick Jonas. xD

Then I read some of the posts, and was like, "ohh..."

Disney, I guess. Because I dont watch Nickelodeon (sp??)

Nick Jr. Pwns. :3

But I hate Nick + Disney. xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back