Do any of you live in Brooklyn? Or Hollywood?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupatchithelover

Reaction score
Random Q: Do you live in Brooklyn? Or Hollywood?

I was bored, I don't live there, I just started thinking about it and started wondering and then it came to this.

No, but I do live near Hollywood. I like Los Angeles better. ;)

Not even close xD I live in El Paso, Texas. But I'm always going over to Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico on the weekends xD It's great :(

I don't.

Where I live is a boring, dull place where fantastic things rarely happen.

my parents said when i was little i lived in brooklyn or manhattan. i live an hour away from the city now

xP I live like 8 hours away from Hollywood. It takes a whole nights driving to get there. I've only been there once, and the bus ride was great. I was the only one awake (only 1 hour of sleep, i wasnt tired) and I basically looked out the window the whole time. I loved every single minute of it. It was so great.

But I live in just about the smallest town that nobody has heard of where nothing but nothing happens.

Nooppe :3

But a lot of people live in NJ, I might have to move there from Ohio. Whoo...?

Nooppe :3
But a lot of people live in NJ, I might have to move there from Ohio. Whoo...?
I live in the buckeye state! GO BUCKS! i live in the suberbs of columbus and my city is small with lots of ppls and i live in the downtown area of my city i think and it rocks.

xoxo,

kk

I guess you could say I live kind of close to Hollywood. Not really, though. I live in southern Cali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back