Do any of you play an intrument?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Courtnee~Malakian

Reaction score
I do! I play flute and piccolo in marching band, and clarinet, guitar, and drums for fun.

I love the flute and piccolo, my 2 most favorite imstruments ever.

What do you play?

C~M

I sing, play the piano (I'm going for my ARCT! Score!), drums, viola, guitar, and the piccolo. I grew up in a very musical family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guitar and Piano. That's pretty much it.

I grew up playing hangers as guitars as "John Lemon and Paul" ahahaha. My family loved the beatles

bamcr

I play viola but me and my friend Caitlin are saving up enough money to buy a cherry ax ( red electric guitar) and a bass guitar for her and we're gonna get funny boy Ricky on drums and my other friend Kristin will sing and Brennan will,I dunno but I like him so I want him in the band. Right now I only play viola though.

I play the guitar, the violin, the piano, and one more thing. THE BANJO XD OK, just kidding about that part :mimitchi:

I would be busy to do all of those, but I kind of taught piano to myself. I take guitar + violin :)

[SIZE=8pt]1)guitar[/SIZE]

2)Snare drum

3)bass drum

4)bells

5)xylophone

6)triangle

7)anything percussion... you know, drums and anything you hit with a mallet/stick. I am too lazy to list them all, but there is a ton!

8)recorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back