Do boys who tease,like you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on the person. Some boys will tease you because they like you, but other boys will just tease you for the heck of it. There really is no certain way to tell if someone likes you unless they tell you :D .

Last edited by a moderator:
There was this guy and he would steal my stuff and i would have to chase him around the hole school just to get whatever back well he ended up as my boyfriend so I think what he was actually doing was trying to get my attention (which he did). So theres teasing where the guy is trying to get your attention.

Theres another guy in my class and he loves to pick a arguement with me but the way he does it tells me that he only does it because he knows i will bite back so thats another type of teasing. Its what they do and how they do it is to wheather they like you of not.

You could go up to the guy and ask him out if you have the guts of course or you can ignore him and see what happens or you could ask him if he likes you (when your alone of course) and if he says he dosnt then you tell him that you like him (assuming you do) and then ask him out and then you will know after that!

One of my boy mates i think i like(you know what type) but sometimes he annoys me.When i say i that i hate him (joking) he goes yay and dances (OH and once i scratched his head ACCIDENTLY and he found it funny) but on the other hand we make each other laugh and people say he fancies me...

Anyway...i am as clued up as you about this!

when I was in 1st grade I knew this guy. He was sooo annoying.And then my friend talked to him and she asked him, "Do you like Sarah(me)???" and he said "No I'm in love with her!" O___O

Usually, that's whats been the case for me. This one guy kept throwing stuff at me, pulling at my hair, calling me names, etc. ended up liking me. He just didn't want his other friends to see that he did. :) So, from my experience, my answer would have to be a yes.

I don't tease the girl i like, but there are girls i tease that I don't, it just depends on the guy.

Most will try to be friends/flirt though,not tease ;)

i reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllllyyyyy think this guy in my form likes me and yet hes mean to me nearly all the time. B) :(

but i dont like him!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back