Do find Tamas expensive?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeemerBabe

Reaction score
In my honest opinion...yes. I find them expensive.

One Tamagotchi from our country costs 999.75 Philippine pesos.

I still have my v4, but:

1. It's battery is dead and I don't have time for it anymore. One word: SCHOOL. :D

2. I want a v5.5

I'm probably saving up, but I have less than 300 XD

And I want other stuff other than Tamas.

(I'll probably wait for a sale and then the v5.5 will cost only 700 XD )

So, your opinions? B)

Where I live tamagotchis are about 16-18 dollars. Yes, I find that slighty expensive, but for what tamagotchis are and for how hard they must be to program.. it's a reasonable price.

Where I live Tamas have been priced at a steady stream of 15 dollars or $14.99. I presonally don't find that expensive. For what Tamagotchis have to offer and the cost it takes for programing I find they are reasonably priced.

not really they only cost 15 dollars that's not that much unless your in Disney world where they try to sell them for 22 dollars ;)

In my coutry there Recommend Price is like $29 they usually sell 20-25 Dollars

Yeah, I'm also in the US, so they're really not THAT expensive, but if you compare them to what they used to be, the V1 and 2 were the ones that were overpriced!

Here where I live, a Tamagotchi is around 18-25 dollars Canadian.

I think that it's a little expensive, but okay.

I'm saving up for a Music Star, currently.

Yeah, I'm also in the US, so they're really not THAT expensive, but if you compare them to what they used to be, the V1 and 2 were the ones that were overpriced!
That's funny I live in the U.S. and my V2 which was my first Tamagotchi cost only $15.

I don't think they are expensive when you think about how much enjoyment you can get out of them and the amount of replay value in each one.

Tamagotchis arent that expensive in the US and are 14.99 in stores like walmart or Target and $17.00 in Toys R Us. Also my mom got me my first v5 from Cali and it cost $27.00 friken dollars

She said she got it from airport tho and there expensive there regaurdless ^_^

in my honest opinion, they are not exspensive...15$ is preaty easy to get. ^_^

in were i live its about below $27.00 so i just wait for the price to go down

Usually the older the tamagotchi gets the less the price.

yes. because 15 dollars is over 10 bucks.

and because my parents won't let me buy one even with my own money so it must be really expensive!

;)

Nope, not at all. I actually think $15 for one is pretty cheap ^^

The older ones you can only find on Ebay, such as the Entama, don't seem to be very expensive either. You just have to find a good deal. ;)

I suggest if a tamagotchi has first come out and you find it expensive just wait a few monthes for it to come down in price before you buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back