Do find Tamas expensive?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite honestly, I don't think they're expensive for what you get out of them. Not to mention that mine happens to be my own personal companion during the long night hours of studying. But I just got a V5 Celebrity Famalichi for $11 at k-mart. They were on sale and it was the last one so my bf got it for me for Valentines day early! yay!

In the UK, in the Argos catalogue its around £12.47, not too expensive but i think they should be a little cheaper, considering Tama's have been around for years!

Cya! :rolleyes:

15 bucks for a tamagotchi, I think is fairly priced. The Tamagotchi+color, now I think is expensive.

I find them reasonably priced except for the tmgc+c which was £50+! :lol:

Well, it's probably A LOT more expensive where I am because of the shipping, taxes and such.

Where I live:

$1 = 47 Philippine pesos.

A new tama costs 999.75 but later become 700.00 when it's been on the shelf for months.

I have seen only ONE V5.5 and it's not cheap yet. :mametchi:

Were I live I get my tamagotchi's for $14.25. I dont think its that expensive. Some stores will charge them for 20$ or more! Thats nuts. :D

I think they are expensive, but that's because my allowance is awful small. However, a few months ago, I got a Tamagotchi 4.5 for $6 because it was on clearance! Granted, I don't much like the design, but it's easy to ignore.

Tamagotchis are very expensive! Talagang sobrang mahal! I'm living in the Philippines and then I found that TMGC Colors are so very-very expensive! It costs 3,500 pesos!! AAAAWWW!!! :eek: I was shocked after I saw the price! I want to buy it but I cannot afford it… I have only 2000 pesos in my pocket… I thought that it is only 1000+ pesos but it is 3.5!! :( Grabe ang mahal-mahal talaga!! The V4 is only 700 pesos, the V6 music star and V5 Familitchi costs 999.75 pesos… V5.5 Royal Familitchi costs 1.2 pesos? (I forgot) VERY EXPENSIVE! :eek: :eek: :eek: I want to buy a TMGC color!! :mametchi: :mimitchi: :( :( :) :wacko: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know 15 dollars is a lot for tamagotchi's.. But I really thought it was worth it because I highly enjoyed them when I use to play with it.

I find Tamagotchis not expensive. But you know, Buying ALOT of Tamagotchi's end up becoming VERY expensive. That's why I am happy with what I have ^3^

Hmm let's see... 6 tamagotchi's add to $100. XD

But when I use to play with tamagotchi's I believe they should of been like $10-$5..

I really think that tama are not that expensive but with the ecominy this time it is sort a hard to get it. There are out of every store that i go to to get one. javascript:emoticon(' :mimitchi: ')

Honestly, I don't find them expensive.

I find the cost to be perfect for what tamagotchi's are.

I had bought 2 music stars 18.95 each.not too bad but I think its expensive

:mellow:

You guys are sooo lucky compared to what our prices are!

Our tamagotchi's prices are $30 dollars or more!

None the less, I have five different versions. :) ;)

In my honest opinion...yes. I find them expensive.
One Tamagotchi from our country costs 999.75 Philippine pesos.
Oh so you are from Philippines,i'm actually a Filipino but i grew up on US,i'm now on Phil. for my vacation,i have a plan to buy a Music Star,but like what yah said,it's expensive at Phil. i think the cheapest one is costing P999.75 and that is the Music Star,but if i'm in US it's not expensive it will cost $15-$20 only

Last edited by a moderator:
They're about $10-15 here, I think that's a nice price for an electronic. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back