Do I Have To?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
ok lately, when i'm on tamachat someone asks me "do you like tamas" my answer always is "no i have some but i never play with them anymore i dont like them anymore" and they always yell "well why are you on tamachat and tamatalk if you dont?!" and a whole fight starts

what i wana know do i have to like them? i come to tamatalk/tamchat to talk to friends and go to non tamatalk, so i was wondering what do you think? do i have to?

Of course you don't.

TamaChat is an open chat room available to members of TamaTalk. You don't have to like Tamagotchis to be a member of TamaTalk and there are plenty of members who don't use their tamas any more.

Funnily enough, most "fights" in TamaCHAT start because just one person gets angry with everyone else because no one wants to chat about Tamagotchis...

Arguments might start with one person, but it takes two to keep them going.

Try to avoid fights and stay polite. There's no harm in explaining to someone that the Chat room is for TamaTalk members - many of whom no longer play with their tamas any more. Just keep it friendly.

If you ever have a problem with one of the tamachatters, you should contact one of the moderators regarding this so you can sort it all out. No one ever has any right to insult you because of your opinion.

Nuu.

Thats why there is the wonderful NonTamaTalk Section =D

I do admit, I still like Tamas a little bit, but I am not obsessed as I used to be. I used to memorize every code and try to get every person in school to connect with me.

Nope and this site interested me because I saw the non-TT forums since I'm not really into tamagotchis.

TamaTalk is for ALL people who just want to talk about Video Games, What they read (Book Club!!!), Or just talk! No one could ban you for not being fond of Tamagotchis. 8~)

I personally love Tamagotchis! They are great! :kusatchi:

But I am totally fine whenever someone says that they don't like Tamas any more. I just keep on liking them! :angry: Everyone should respect each others opinion. I just think some people might think that since this whole forum is Tamagotchi-based and, strictly speaking, a Tamagotchi fan site. But it does have Non TamaTalk areas (I probably visit them more too!) and I reckon 40% of the TT population don't like Tamas any more! If anybody does insult you for not liking Tamas - IGNORE IT. If it's a PM, delete it and block them, and if it is a post, act like you never saw it! :angry:

I lost interest after my mom stopped getting them. xP

I would have been kicked off quite a long time ago~

Cecib :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back