Do I take Care Of My 4.5,or do I neglect it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CammyCam95

Reaction score
Should I take Care Of My 4.5,or do I neglect it?

It already has all its tranting done....skill points 300 each,points 200,955,and its 1year old....am i a good mom or bad pls read then rate.

Oh and um i used a stuffed animal on my tama V3 its used to look like with dark blue ears and yellow body(dont know name) now it transformed like this ;) cuz i used the stuffed animal,will it go back?I need some good advice?

Last edited by a moderator:
For the first qustion, you are taking good care of your tama. Make sure you keep doing that and it could turn into the best charactor!

Now for the second qustion. Just put your tama to sleep and he will take off it's costume.

PS: The ;) 's are called nyatchi's.

It already has all its tranting done....skill points 300 each,points 200,955,and its 1year old....am i a good mom or bad pls read then rate.

Oh and um i used a stuffed animal on my tama V3 its used to look like with dark blue ears and yellow body(dont know name) now it transformed like this :) cuz i used the stuffed animal,will it go back?I need some good advice?
Why would you even want to neglect it.for 1 you wouldnt want it to die, for 2 you would want to be a good owner. :D

(CammyCam95 @ Jul 7 2007, 12:35 PM)

Oh and um i used a stuffed animal on my tama V3 its used to look like with dark blue ears and yellow body(dont know name) now it transformed like this  cuz i used the stuffed animal,will it go back?I need some good advice? 
Why would you even want to neglect it.for 1 you wouldnt want it to die, for 2 you would want to be a good owner. 
You make perfect sense

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you even want to neglect it.for 1 you wouldnt want it to die, for 2 you would want to be a good owner.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

you are sooooo true....thanx

Oh the 'stuffed bear' is actually a costume it ll come off the next day

where did you get it ? im looking for one ^_^ . i think you should keep taking care of it ^_^

If you neglect it you will get one of the universal adults my brother the other day worked really hard on his tama and got the 350skill in art and the 50 skills in the other two but then he neglected it and it got really sick and turned into a universal adult so if you want the good characters I would take really good care of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back