Do my friends hate me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosetta

Reaction score
Ok five weeks ago I told my frend Jessy a joke and she starts laughing hed off. After that she goes and tells my other friend whos blonde the joke and after recess she turns around and tells her '' DID I MENTION SHE WAS BLONDE!?'' then she gets really mad and runs to class we haven't talked ever since. I don't want to lose my seconed frend we were frends for like ever this is all Jessys fault not MINE@!

Of course she does'nt hate you! Your a nice person don't worry friends can sometimes be that way and don't blame Jessy I'm sure they didn't mean to hurt her feelings. Maybe she has other problems going around the house shes problably just mad at other things. Talk to her and see whats going on I'm sure things will clear up afterwards.

Maybe you should explain what has happened. Probably would be best if you also explained that the joke wasn't aimed to offend her and Jessy does not sound like a very good friend at all - causing trouble between you + your other friends.

I don't think this allowed And I quote:

The following topics/post contents are banned from TamaTalk.

If you post them.. they will be closed or maybe just deleted!

1. Attention Seeking and Public Shaming

l

Everybody hates me! What have I done wrong? etc. l

l

-------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanxs Monchi and baybee! I'm going to talk to her right away!!! A guilde can close this now!

I don't think this allowed And I quote:
The following topics/post contents are banned from TamaTalk.

If you post them.. they will be closed or maybe just deleted!

1. Attention Seeking and Public Shaming

l

Everybody hates me! What have I done wrong? etc. l

l

-------------------------------------------------------------
But I didn't say that everyone hates me on TamaTalk I ment my friends!---- you know friends that you can actualy see! Thanxs everyonefor helping!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back