Do NOT let your V3 die

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds weird but it sounds like you just caught a bad one, you should really get it exchanged and if your wal-mart has had a bad batch then it shouldnt matter, they should have THEIRS exchanged and still give you a new one :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job!(sarcastically)Mimitchi&Hanatchilover!You scared me you doofus!(panting)Sorry,I

came on a little too strong.Sorry.Well I`m really nervous but now I can save my tamagotchi!Hey Thanks again!

that is called "Bat Glitch". It's when your tamagotchi malfunctions every time it has to restart itself. My advice, get a new tama! :angry:

:angry: In this kind of problem you can save your tamagotchi by when do you know when your pet is sick and that dedodedododo dedodedododo song thingy you have to reset and download and then give it medicine then it`s ok.Hope this helped the people who didn`t know unless this is old.Well I hope can I have a friend!

your tama must have a glitch cause mine died and it was fine

If shipment might cause prob,i think i will buy it personally and get it immediately at shop

Now wait a minute. I have a V3 and one of mine died. THIS DID NOT HAPPEN to mine. please dont spread false info. :mellow:

my tamagotchi died and it works properly and i have set the all time record for most firends (in my school) :D :D :D :lol: <_< :ph34r: :wacko: :wacko: :blink:

my v3 died and i had no items and i lost all my souvenirs! and i went to china,australia,switzerland and chile and now all the souvenirs are gone all gone!and you also lose all your points! WAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

My friend's tama died and it got balls in the snack and meal sections.But when mine died that didn't happen.maybe it is just a glitch some tamas have.

P.S. She could EAT the BALLS!(it looked like an egg!)

that always happpens if your tamagotchi dies and it isnt part of an old generation.i thought everyone knew that.your points and stuff dissappear bcause it is a new gotchi and not a new one that is like a 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9etc. generation.that is how it was when u first got your tama.nopoits, no items, no food you bought...etc. because it is a new gotchi!!!!

no it won't when the battery runs out there will be a big X on the screen flashng with a little picture of a battery in the middle of the X. :angry:

well to start with when you hatched another version 3

of course you are going to lose every thing because you start another generation family

and i agree it is probably just a glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back