Do people make fun of you for having a tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do people ever make fun of you for having a tamagotchi pet?

• Yes! And I makes me cry!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but who cares what they think.

• Sometimes, but if they do I beat them up.

• No, tamagotchi is really popular at my school/work!

• What's a tamagotchi?

• How do you make fun of someone?

• Duhhhhh! Doeeee! Doooooom!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]Kids in my school (High School) don't really have tamagotchis, some kids make fun of me for having one, but they're just jealous. The only time anyone's ever said anything about my tamagotchi was "What's that?" and "Mackenzie? Is there a reason that you have one of those tamagotchi things that only like... 5th graders have?!?" but that's all, like.. only a few people have tamagotchis in my school.[/SIZE]

Well....I don't bring mien to school anymore (too risky) but when I did they were getting out of "style". Most kids in our school (well, more likely my class) likes to keep out with the latest things and trends and styles. Liek now, no girls are really playing with tamas in my class but a few months ago tamas were sooo popular. You never saw anybody without one. People were connecting all over the playground...but now, girls aren't really into anything. They are only into boys :angry: Not me though. Boys in my class are now into this yoyo trend and I don't see whats so...special about them. It's like they talk a crazy language when the talk about yoyos. They always say things like,

"I learned to do the sleeper with a one-hander"

"No I want my thunderbird500 but when I get the lightningblade special you can have the thunderbird"

"That yoyo sucks. You broke it. It was a extremeyoyo2000 and you broke it! Now how can we practice that spin trick we were gonna do?"

Well, sayins along that line. But I still love my tamas and put them on pause during the day. Our school doesn't alow tamagotchis. They never did, and probably never will. Everybody brung them before because they were the latest "style". Now, peopel are saying, "they are out of style".

So no, I don't get made fun of for having tamas cuz everybody does. But nobody I know plays with them much anymore I never see people connecting at school. I bet when the V4 comes out in my area, the whole craze will start back up again. But who knows? The next trend could be digimon cards (we already past the pokemon card trend)!

Last edited by a moderator:
sometimes but nobody really knows cept for my friends.... they think its a little weird for a 14 yr old to have one but i don't care. there fun! mine is outa betteries anyways.

since like NOBODY in my school has one nobody says there not allowed so sometimes i bring it to school.

sorry had to choose the last one bc the other ones were not my answer but here is my

answer.. In my school tamagotchi is banned and nobody bothers about there tama - cry - the poor tamas but me and one of my friends love tamas!

NO i don't because They werepopular at primary school and I still use mine but no one cares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back