Do people think you look your age?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People sometimes think I'm older then I am.

My new-ish neighbor came over for dinner about two/three mothes ago and said to my mom,

"Are your kids looking foward to summer? You're daughters starting high school next year, right?"

then my mom was like,

"No, seventh grade."

T_T;

i look my age, i'm not too short or too tall. although sometimes people thought i was in grade 8 back when i was in grade 7.

When I was like 12 ... which isn't that long ago people were always asking me how old I am. They think I'm like 15, 16 around there. I'm 13. xP I'm like 5'4" which doesn't really match the height of 15 year olds around here anyway. lol

i am going into seventh grade and people think i am going into fifth............

it is soooooooooooooooo annoying!!!!!!!!!

my if i make my hair cool and put on some lipgloss i look like i going into seventh

when i go a little deeper into pueberty and get taller i will look more my age!!!!!

I am 12, but people say I look and act like a 14 year old.

I'm 167cm tall(6ft 6in) and I can spell tuberculosis

(no dictionary here)

Most people who meet me think that my mother and I are sisters but we are not. Sometimes, it gets very annoying.

I am 12, but people say I look and act like a 14 year old.I'm 167cm tall(6ft 6in) and I can spell tuberculosis

(no dictionary here)
You're a little off there.......... 167 centimeters is 5 feet and almost six inches.

People think im 16 when im waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay I mean waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay younger. :lol: But I can go to the pool by myself and nobody will say a thing cause they think im over 14! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Most people who meet me think that my mother and I are sisters but we are not. Sometimes, it gets very annoying.
everyone thinks me and my mum are sisters too. >_< but she looks really young for her age, so i can't blame them.. :(

People say I look 14 or 15 or maybe 16. But I'm only 11.

I'm 5'2 or 5'3.

I am 12, but people say I look and act like a 14 year old.I'm 167cm tall(6ft 6in) and I can spell tuberculosis

(no dictionary here)
Thats not true. My uncle Russel is not even that tall and he is tall he is like 6'3 and he is 39 so its not possible for somebody your age to be that tall. None of the USA softball players are that tall and trust me they are tall. And people think I look older then my sister who is 14 but I think it is just because I am one and a half inches taller then her. But people say that I look like I am twelve by my height and how my face looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back