Do some foods

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
It's like in the shows. The past three nights I've eaten an apple at about 9:30 and went to bed at ten. And I keep having a really well thought out, awesome dream about Lord of the Rings. xD Has this ever happened to you?? :p

Rice XD

Food doesn't really effect my emotions/hormones too much. And I hardly ever sleep any more. So I wouldn't know.

wen i eat hot cheetos i dream of me goin around skool and every1 is looking at me an checking me out!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) B) :eek:

but i hav to eat healthy so i can keep my hot body so like yeah

ummmmmmmmmi dont think i have any more :kuribotchi:

Cherries make me dream of people prancing around MacDonalds singing "Im lovin' it!!!!!!!!!" O_________o

Chocolate icing makes me dream of clowns. One of my worst fears :p

And about the rice thing, I eat rice 24/7. I must be very perverted indeed xD

Cherries make me dream of people prancing around MacDonalds singing "Im lovin' it!!!!!!!!!" O_________o
XDDD!!mcdonalds!!im lovin' it!!!!omg!!!

and eating cookies before bed makes me dream about the tokyo mew mew episode where zakuro refused to join.ecxept in my dream the aliens invaded.

and eating apples before bed makes me dream of fruit O_____________________________________o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back