Do tamas relly do that?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paisley 520

Reaction score
My friend said her v-2 tama drank out of a glass, and she also said when her tama was taking a bath, her tama jumped and splashed in the water. Is she lying or is this true?

Shes lying they don't even take baths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi:

Actually, they do take baths, but do not "splash". Also, I've never heard of a tama drinking out of a glass...

Shes lying they don't even take baths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi:
uh i hate 2 burst ur bubble but they do take baths if ur not playing with them as well as jump and fall but not in water only on the ground but they dun drink out of glasses i dun think .

Shes lying they don't even take baths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

------

the v3 does :nyatchi:

They do take baths, and w/ some characters move their hands up and down, so it might look like it is splashing the water.

And the old timers, Otokitchi and Ojitchi drink coffee from a cup for snack. <_<

well it is true that ur tama can have a bath but it cannot splash :wub: :wub: :hitodetchi:

I think maybe shes thinking that the tamas brush there teeth...cuz when they do that, they (i'm pretty sure) drink out of a cup...

-ztf

Shes lying they don't even take baths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: ------

the v3 does :unsure:
did u copy what kathryn said and while it is true that v3 tamas take baths so do v1s and v2s characters.

she probably ment the brushing teeth and yes when they are bathing they lift their arms up and put them back in the tub real fast so, I am guessing she is right!!! hope this helped!! :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back