do teenagers get jobs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lillystuff25

Reaction score
I have a teenager and everytime i press work, it goes away and theres no teacher or anything!! do i have to wait for skill points to come ... i don't know please help!! (this is a v.4 not v4.5)

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me try to help you from the best of my capability. When you see the AWAY button you're supposed to press the A or B button to go to work.. Or Maybe you should wait until Nazotchi [ :angry: ] sends you 2 pieces of mail that looks like this [!], the first piece of mail you will seen your teenager graduate from the Nanny, and then the 2nd piece of mail you will get to choose your teacher. Press the A button to scroll through teachers, and press the B button to select your teacher.

Mr. Turtle = Pencil Icon (Intelligence points)

Ms. Sunflower = Star Icon (Arts/Fashion points)

Mr. Canvas = Flower Icon (Social/Kindess points)

A teenager does not work, they go to school, and when you go there you should see 3 presents, 2 contains poop, and 1 contains the Icon, if you get the icon you will obtain 3 points in the desired icon, if you get poop, your tamagotchi earns no skill points (Press the A button to move, and the B button to select). You can only earn points from school about 10 times a day, if you continue to go your tamagotchi will earn no more skill points that day.

Does that help you?

That helped me out...

Your teen tama is still too young to work...

And when it's an adult, you need a certain number of skill points to go and get a job....I think it is around 80

no i don't think teens can have jobs who knows maybe your tama is just studying a long or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back