Do the following words make you sick?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Someone bought 600 Tamagotchis, not all same, and murdered them all by leaving them in a car for a w

• Sickly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Headachey

• Ow! My HEAD!

• Cruel world.

• Put 'em in jail for animal abuse!!!!

• I'm reporting them to my local RSPCTTOSO*

• Thump (Your head as you pass out with fear)

• "Where are my babies? Are they safe?"

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wonder WHY someone would even buy 600 tamagotchis just to burn them in the end. We may never know.

Virtual pets abusers!! Screams really loud RSPCTTOSO!! Do the RSPCTTOSO call...BEEPBEEP...

Unless the person in question is a programmer testing on 600 tamas. It's a norm for such tests to be carried like this.

And where did u get that info from? If no proof is in front of us, we'll treat it as a pure speculation.

^ Wherever, it's probably fake.

A lot of the information on here is.

Why do ya'll act like Tamagotchis are real?

They are just a bunch of pixels put together to make a creature.

I love Tamagotchis, but they are just virutal pets.

But the dude was dumb to waste a bunch of his money.

I'm wonder WHY someone would even buy 600 tamagotchis just to burn them in the end. We may never know.
Good question.

Tamagotchis are toys but that guys got to be on a limb somewhere to burnt them all. If he was testing with them the least thing he could have done was sell them, but burn them?! Wasted alot of his money (unless he stole them) And I thought I was crazy.*calls funny farm to pick him up*

Where did youu here this from anyway?

^ Wherever, it's probably fake.A lot of the information on here is.

Why do ya'll act like Tamagotchis are real?

They are just a bunch of pixels put together to make a creature.

I love Tamagotchis, but they are just virutal pets.

But the dude was dumb to waste a bunch of his money.
To me, A tamagotchi is a friend, not just a bunch of pixels :lol: .

Anyways, scary stuff...I would never burn a tama! :D

Poor tamagotchis.... :ph34r:

Curse whoever did that! :D

]It wouldnt be $900 it would be about $9000!!! Ok so get your facts right before you post!!

Name: Krisy

Training:II

weight:22lbs

Generation:2

Type:hinatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
nooooooooo! The poor tamas! ;____________: He depleted the world's tama population, wasted $9000, and saddened small children! *calls the looney bin* Ya we have a patient for you...

This is horrible!!! I can't believe someone would waste this much money just for burning our poor poor Tamagotchis! To me Tamas r my family.

i am sorry but i am not going to reply because it is a bit mean

blue6 <_< :wacko:

I heard it from a close friend. She was feeling sick. Her uncle was the dirty deeder. And he's got dosh, plenty of that. He won the lottery. Ever since his tam died at 1yrs old, he's been buying all sorts of virtual pets, though mostly tamagotchi related, and doing cruel things 2 them. Some of which I will not mention for fear of nightmares. <_< :wacko: :huh: <_< to the lil' bugger.

Poor tamagotchis...this is like when I heard that Japanese school boys were seeing how fast they could kill their tama's...boy were there parents angry about that...

And what kind of text would they be preforming? How fire proof their toys are? Their plastic eggs! Of course they will melt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back